Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.14: She's Not There
Human trafficking is brought as the subject of case in the February 11 episode of "CSI: NY". In "She's Not There", a Russian tourist is found stabbed to death and the CSIs come face to face with the frightening realities of human trafficking.
Two separate cases turn into one when one girl turns up dead and another is missing. Solving this case becomes personal when it directly affects a prominent member of the NYPD. Julia Ormond ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button") comes back as Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford who has been cleared.
On other news, "CSI: NY" will be run in marathon on Spike TV. "We've done over 100 episodes now and you know, it's kind of interesting for people who have just recently discovered our show to go back and look at these episodes and see where the show has come from and where we stared and how far we've traveled in the five years we've been doing it," Gary Sinise who plays Mac Taylor told Red Eye Chicago.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie