Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.14: She's Not There
Human trafficking is brought as the subject of case in the February 11 episode of "CSI: NY". In "She's Not There", a Russian tourist is found stabbed to death and the CSIs come face to face with the frightening realities of human trafficking.
Two separate cases turn into one when one girl turns up dead and another is missing. Solving this case becomes personal when it directly affects a prominent member of the NYPD. Julia Ormond ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button") comes back as Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford who has been cleared.
On other news, "CSI: NY" will be run in marathon on Spike TV. "We've done over 100 episodes now and you know, it's kind of interesting for people who have just recently discovered our show to go back and look at these episodes and see where the show has come from and where we stared and how far we've traveled in the five years we've been doing it," Gary Sinise who plays Mac Taylor told Red Eye Chicago.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes