Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.14: She's Not There
Human trafficking is brought as the subject of case in the February 11 episode of "CSI: NY". In "She's Not There", a Russian tourist is found stabbed to death and the CSIs come face to face with the frightening realities of human trafficking.
Two separate cases turn into one when one girl turns up dead and another is missing. Solving this case becomes personal when it directly affects a prominent member of the NYPD. Julia Ormond ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button") comes back as Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford who has been cleared.
On other news, "CSI: NY" will be run in marathon on Spike TV. "We've done over 100 episodes now and you know, it's kind of interesting for people who have just recently discovered our show to go back and look at these episodes and see where the show has come from and where we stared and how far we've traveled in the five years we've been doing it," Gary Sinise who plays Mac Taylor told Red Eye Chicago.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split