Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.14: She's Not There
Human trafficking is brought as the subject of case in the February 11 episode of "CSI: NY". In "She's Not There", a Russian tourist is found stabbed to death and the CSIs come face to face with the frightening realities of human trafficking.
Two separate cases turn into one when one girl turns up dead and another is missing. Solving this case becomes personal when it directly affects a prominent member of the NYPD. Julia Ormond ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button") comes back as Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford who has been cleared.
On other news, "CSI: NY" will be run in marathon on Spike TV. "We've done over 100 episodes now and you know, it's kind of interesting for people who have just recently discovered our show to go back and look at these episodes and see where the show has come from and where we stared and how far we've traveled in the five years we've been doing it," Gary Sinise who plays Mac Taylor told Red Eye Chicago.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris