Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.14: She's Not There
Human trafficking is brought as the subject of case in the February 11 episode of "CSI: NY". In "She's Not There", a Russian tourist is found stabbed to death and the CSIs come face to face with the frightening realities of human trafficking.
Two separate cases turn into one when one girl turns up dead and another is missing. Solving this case becomes personal when it directly affects a prominent member of the NYPD. Julia Ormond ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button") comes back as Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford who has been cleared.
On other news, "CSI: NY" will be run in marathon on Spike TV. "We've done over 100 episodes now and you know, it's kind of interesting for people who have just recently discovered our show to go back and look at these episodes and see where the show has come from and where we stared and how far we've traveled in the five years we've been doing it," Gary Sinise who plays Mac Taylor told Red Eye Chicago.
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance