Rihanna's 2009 Grammys Ad Revealed
A video commercial, which features Rihanna, for this year's Grammy Awards has arrived. It features the names of singles, which become Rihanna's inspiration in making music, dancing to "Disturbia" beat. At the end, all the letters come together and form Rihanna's face with a tag read, "Celebrate the Music That Makes Us."
Stating that she has "always been a lover of music," Rihanna shares that since she was only a little girl, she has listened to Madonna, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. She then adds, "I used to sing 'Vision of Love' all the time in the shower with toothbrush as my microphone. You'll never know, maybe some little girls doing the same thing with my songs. That will be pretty cool."
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will take place on February 8 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on CBS from 08:00 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Coldplay, Jonas Brothers, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift are confirmed to sing at the event.
Rihanna's 2009 Grammy Awards commercial:
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna