Rihanna's 2009 Grammys Ad Revealed
A video commercial, which features Rihanna, for this year's Grammy Awards has arrived. It features the names of singles, which become Rihanna's inspiration in making music, dancing to "Disturbia" beat. At the end, all the letters come together and form Rihanna's face with a tag read, "Celebrate the Music That Makes Us."
Stating that she has "always been a lover of music," Rihanna shares that since she was only a little girl, she has listened to Madonna, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. She then adds, "I used to sing 'Vision of Love' all the time in the shower with toothbrush as my microphone. You'll never know, maybe some little girls doing the same thing with my songs. That will be pretty cool."
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will take place on February 8 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on CBS from 08:00 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Coldplay, Jonas Brothers, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift are confirmed to sing at the event.
Rihanna's 2009 Grammy Awards commercial:
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation