Rihanna's 2009 Grammys Ad Revealed
A video commercial, which features Rihanna, for this year's Grammy Awards has arrived. It features the names of singles, which become Rihanna's inspiration in making music, dancing to "Disturbia" beat. At the end, all the letters come together and form Rihanna's face with a tag read, "Celebrate the Music That Makes Us."
Stating that she has "always been a lover of music," Rihanna shares that since she was only a little girl, she has listened to Madonna, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. She then adds, "I used to sing 'Vision of Love' all the time in the shower with toothbrush as my microphone. You'll never know, maybe some little girls doing the same thing with my songs. That will be pretty cool."
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will take place on February 8 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on CBS from 08:00 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Coldplay, Jonas Brothers, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift are confirmed to sing at the event.
Rihanna's 2009 Grammy Awards commercial:
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show