Rihanna's 2009 Grammys Ad Revealed
A video commercial, which features Rihanna, for this year's Grammy Awards has arrived. It features the names of singles, which become Rihanna's inspiration in making music, dancing to "Disturbia" beat. At the end, all the letters come together and form Rihanna's face with a tag read, "Celebrate the Music That Makes Us."
Stating that she has "always been a lover of music," Rihanna shares that since she was only a little girl, she has listened to Madonna, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. She then adds, "I used to sing 'Vision of Love' all the time in the shower with toothbrush as my microphone. You'll never know, maybe some little girls doing the same thing with my songs. That will be pretty cool."
The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will take place on February 8 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on CBS from 08:00 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Coldplay, Jonas Brothers, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift are confirmed to sing at the event.
Rihanna's 2009 Grammy Awards commercial:
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor