Clay Aiken, Guest Judge on 'America's Next Top Model'
"America's Next Top Model" has invited Clay Aiken to be one of the guest judges in a future episode. Entertainment Weekly reported that the "American Idol" season 2 runner up will be involved in an acting challenge for the contestants.
Aiken for one thing, has submerged himself in the theater world last year. He played Sir Robin in Monty Python's "Spamalot" that opened at Shubert Theater in Spring 2008 and reprised the role in fall that year before winding it down last month.
The twelfth season of "America's Next Top Model" will premiere on Wednesday, February 25. Clay Aiken's episode will air in April and R'n'B singer Ciara will also be seen paying a visit to a photo shoot.
More America's Next Top Model News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle