Clay Aiken, Guest Judge on 'America's Next Top Model'
"America's Next Top Model" has invited Clay Aiken to be one of the guest judges in a future episode. Entertainment Weekly reported that the "American Idol" season 2 runner up will be involved in an acting challenge for the contestants.
Aiken for one thing, has submerged himself in the theater world last year. He played Sir Robin in Monty Python's "Spamalot" that opened at Shubert Theater in Spring 2008 and reprised the role in fall that year before winding it down last month.
The twelfth season of "America's Next Top Model" will premiere on Wednesday, February 25. Clay Aiken's episode will air in April and R'n'B singer Ciara will also be seen paying a visit to a photo shoot.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding