Clay Aiken, Guest Judge on 'America's Next Top Model'
"America's Next Top Model" has invited Clay Aiken to be one of the guest judges in a future episode. Entertainment Weekly reported that the "American Idol" season 2 runner up will be involved in an acting challenge for the contestants.
Aiken for one thing, has submerged himself in the theater world last year. He played Sir Robin in Monty Python's "Spamalot" that opened at Shubert Theater in Spring 2008 and reprised the role in fall that year before winding it down last month.
The twelfth season of "America's Next Top Model" will premiere on Wednesday, February 25. Clay Aiken's episode will air in April and R'n'B singer Ciara will also be seen paying a visit to a photo shoot.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant