David Beckham Strips Off for Armani Underwear, Again
Soccer stud David Beckham is igniting worldwide sensation yet again, stripping down to his underwear for Emporio Armani's spring campaign. There are two new ads of him modeling the brand's man undies which have been exposed all over the web.
As seen in the news pic, David is wearing a black Armani undies and exposing a tattoo etched on the left side of his body. His tattoo, according to JustJared, is in Chinese and reads, "Death and life have determined appointments, riches and honors depends upon heaven."
The other ad, meanwhile, shows David lying on a bed, donning a different type of Armani's underwear. Both of the ads are shot in black and white version.
Baring his body for Emporio Armani's underwear ads isn't something new for David Beckham. His first ad for the Italian underwear giant were unveiled in late 2007.
More David Beckham News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics