David Beckham Strips Off for Armani Underwear, Again
Soccer stud David Beckham is igniting worldwide sensation yet again, stripping down to his underwear for Emporio Armani's spring campaign. There are two new ads of him modeling the brand's man undies which have been exposed all over the web.
As seen in the news pic, David is wearing a black Armani undies and exposing a tattoo etched on the left side of his body. His tattoo, according to JustJared, is in Chinese and reads, "Death and life have determined appointments, riches and honors depends upon heaven."
The other ad, meanwhile, shows David lying on a bed, donning a different type of Armani's underwear. Both of the ads are shot in black and white version.
Baring his body for Emporio Armani's underwear ads isn't something new for David Beckham. His first ad for the Italian underwear giant were unveiled in late 2007.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!