David Beckham Strips Off for Armani Underwear, Again
Soccer stud David Beckham is igniting worldwide sensation yet again, stripping down to his underwear for Emporio Armani's spring campaign. There are two new ads of him modeling the brand's man undies which have been exposed all over the web.
As seen in the news pic, David is wearing a black Armani undies and exposing a tattoo etched on the left side of his body. His tattoo, according to JustJared, is in Chinese and reads, "Death and life have determined appointments, riches and honors depends upon heaven."
The other ad, meanwhile, shows David lying on a bed, donning a different type of Armani's underwear. Both of the ads are shot in black and white version.
Baring his body for Emporio Armani's underwear ads isn't something new for David Beckham. His first ad for the Italian underwear giant were unveiled in late 2007.
More David Beckham News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle