David Beckham Strips Off for Armani Underwear, Again
Soccer stud David Beckham is igniting worldwide sensation yet again, stripping down to his underwear for Emporio Armani's spring campaign. There are two new ads of him modeling the brand's man undies which have been exposed all over the web.
As seen in the news pic, David is wearing a black Armani undies and exposing a tattoo etched on the left side of his body. His tattoo, according to JustJared, is in Chinese and reads, "Death and life have determined appointments, riches and honors depends upon heaven."
The other ad, meanwhile, shows David lying on a bed, donning a different type of Armani's underwear. Both of the ads are shot in black and white version.
Baring his body for Emporio Armani's underwear ads isn't something new for David Beckham. His first ad for the Italian underwear giant were unveiled in late 2007.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC