David Beckham Strips Off for Armani Underwear, Again
Soccer stud David Beckham is igniting worldwide sensation yet again, stripping down to his underwear for Emporio Armani's spring campaign. There are two new ads of him modeling the brand's man undies which have been exposed all over the web.
As seen in the news pic, David is wearing a black Armani undies and exposing a tattoo etched on the left side of his body. His tattoo, according to JustJared, is in Chinese and reads, "Death and life have determined appointments, riches and honors depends upon heaven."
The other ad, meanwhile, shows David lying on a bed, donning a different type of Armani's underwear. Both of the ads are shot in black and white version.
Baring his body for Emporio Armani's underwear ads isn't something new for David Beckham. His first ad for the Italian underwear giant were unveiled in late 2007.
More David Beckham News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'