Shenron Spotted in 'Dragonball Evolution' Japanese TV Spot
Following the outing of its French trailer, a new Japanese TV spot of "Dragonball Evolution" has been found. Around half-a-minute long, the snippet gives out many fresh footage, exposing more on the explosive battle between Goku and Piccolo. In addition to that, the spot also displays for the first time the dragon, Shenron.
On other "Dragonball Evolution" news, Ariel Velasco Shaw has addressed the execution of "Kame Hame Ha" seen in the previous trailer. "The one handed ki blast was just a shadow crane strike," the visual effects supervisor explained to DbtheMovie when asked whether it is the actual "Kame Hame Ha" or merely a "Ki" blast. "Goku has a limited arsenal of energy blasts that culminates in a Kame Hame Ha. Roshi's arsenal is more powerful than Goku's, and Piccolo has many types of energy blasts that culminates in a Spirit Bomb. I gotta say, the energy fights are pretty cool."
Focusing its story on young warrior Goku, "Dragonball Evolution" revolves around Goku's quest to fulfill his dying grandfather's wish to protect the earth from an endless stream of rogues and stop evil Lord Piccolo from collecting a set of seven magical orbs that will grant their wielder unlimited power. Adapted from Akira Toriyama's famous Japanese manga of the same name, the live-action film is directed and co-scripted by James Wong and produced by Stephen Chow.
Starring Justin Chatwin as Goku, the 20th Century Fox film also features James Marsters as Piccolo, Emmy Rossum as Bulma, Chow Yun-Fat as Master Roshi, Jamie Chung as Chi Chi, Randall Duk Kim as Grandpa Gohan and many others. It will blast out in the big screen across the U.S. on April 8.
"Dragonball Evolution" - Japanese TV Spot:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences