Sneak Peeks and Behind the Scene to Mini Series 'XIII'
"XIII", a mini series based on the comic book series of the same title that had made its rounds in France and Canada, will be aired in U.S. this February on NBC. A two-episode action thriller, "XIII" stars Stephen Dorff and Val Kilmer as the titular character and La Mangouste respectively.
The first female U.S. President is shot dead by a sniper during her Veteran's Day speech. Three months later, a wounded man is found tattered in a forest with no memory of his identity. The only clue is a tattoo on his neck, 'XIII.' Could his lightning-fast reflexes and killer instincts betray him as the presidential assassin that the U.S. is desperately searching for?
NBC will air the four-hours series on February 8 and 15 at 9/8c. Provided below are clips from the miniseries, as well as a featurette called "Gun Play" which reveals the shooting and armory technique used a lot in the series.
Producer Jay Firestone said that there is a possibility of the mini series to stretch out to an ongoing series or a spin-off film. "We're going to see what happens with the miniseries, but it could air next fall or next winter," he told Comic Book Resources. "We're also going to be developing a feature on the Mongoose character, which is sort of like everybody's favorite bad guy. We're actually developing the feature right now."
- Featurette - Gun Play
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande