Pink's Ex-Husband Carey Hart Fronts PETA's Anti-Fur Ad Campaign
Carey Hart, the ex-husband of singer Pink, is teaming up with People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), fronting the organization's new anti-fur ad campaign. In the ad, which has been unveiled at Wasted Space in Las Vegas on February 3, the motocross racer is seen baring his tattooed chest for the camera.
Striking a pose in front of a motor bike, Carey is seen wearing a red cap and crossing both of his hands in front of his body. He has his name inked under a tagline that read, "Ink, Not Mink".
In an interview with PETA, Carey opens up about how his ex-wife Pink encourages him to get involved in the animal rights cause. He, moreover, also shares about what he has in mind about fur-wearers.
And marking Carey's involvement in PETA's anti-fur ad campaign, the organization holds a contest, offering people the chance to win a FOX jersey autographed by Carey himself. The contest, in which people are asked to comment on fur-wearers, will be ended on February 15. Winner will be picked on the next day.
Video of Carey's interview with PETA can be watched on the organization's official site. Details of the contest can also be seen on the site.
More Pink News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy