Pink's Ex-Husband Carey Hart Fronts PETA's Anti-Fur Ad Campaign
Carey Hart, the ex-husband of singer Pink, is teaming up with People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), fronting the organization's new anti-fur ad campaign. In the ad, which has been unveiled at Wasted Space in Las Vegas on February 3, the motocross racer is seen baring his tattooed chest for the camera.
Striking a pose in front of a motor bike, Carey is seen wearing a red cap and crossing both of his hands in front of his body. He has his name inked under a tagline that read, "Ink, Not Mink".
In an interview with PETA, Carey opens up about how his ex-wife Pink encourages him to get involved in the animal rights cause. He, moreover, also shares about what he has in mind about fur-wearers.
And marking Carey's involvement in PETA's anti-fur ad campaign, the organization holds a contest, offering people the chance to win a FOX jersey autographed by Carey himself. The contest, in which people are asked to comment on fur-wearers, will be ended on February 15. Winner will be picked on the next day.
Video of Carey's interview with PETA can be watched on the organization's official site. Details of the contest can also be seen on the site.
More Pink News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic