Pink's Ex-Husband Carey Hart Fronts PETA's Anti-Fur Ad Campaign
Carey Hart, the ex-husband of singer Pink, is teaming up with People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), fronting the organization's new anti-fur ad campaign. In the ad, which has been unveiled at Wasted Space in Las Vegas on February 3, the motocross racer is seen baring his tattooed chest for the camera.
Striking a pose in front of a motor bike, Carey is seen wearing a red cap and crossing both of his hands in front of his body. He has his name inked under a tagline that read, "Ink, Not Mink".
In an interview with PETA, Carey opens up about how his ex-wife Pink encourages him to get involved in the animal rights cause. He, moreover, also shares about what he has in mind about fur-wearers.
And marking Carey's involvement in PETA's anti-fur ad campaign, the organization holds a contest, offering people the chance to win a FOX jersey autographed by Carey himself. The contest, in which people are asked to comment on fur-wearers, will be ended on February 15. Winner will be picked on the next day.
Video of Carey's interview with PETA can be watched on the organization's official site. Details of the contest can also be seen on the site.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd