Pink's Ex-Husband Carey Hart Fronts PETA's Anti-Fur Ad Campaign
Carey Hart, the ex-husband of singer Pink, is teaming up with People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), fronting the organization's new anti-fur ad campaign. In the ad, which has been unveiled at Wasted Space in Las Vegas on February 3, the motocross racer is seen baring his tattooed chest for the camera.
Striking a pose in front of a motor bike, Carey is seen wearing a red cap and crossing both of his hands in front of his body. He has his name inked under a tagline that read, "Ink, Not Mink".
In an interview with PETA, Carey opens up about how his ex-wife Pink encourages him to get involved in the animal rights cause. He, moreover, also shares about what he has in mind about fur-wearers.
And marking Carey's involvement in PETA's anti-fur ad campaign, the organization holds a contest, offering people the chance to win a FOX jersey autographed by Carey himself. The contest, in which people are asked to comment on fur-wearers, will be ended on February 15. Winner will be picked on the next day.
Video of Carey's interview with PETA can be watched on the organization's official site. Details of the contest can also be seen on the site.
More Pink News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna