Newlyweds Lisa Loeb and Roey Hershkovitz Share Wedding Details and Pics
Singer-songwriter Lisa Loeb and his husband Roey Hershkovitz, who tied the knot on January 31, share their wedding details to People magazine in an exclusive interview. Besides, they also give the weekly publication a first glimpse into their wedding pictures.
"We took turns laughing and crying," Roey says of his Jewish wedding ceremony which was held at a restaurant in New York City. "I had to have my makeup redone!" Lisa adds.
Speaking about the concept of her wedding ceremony, Lisa relates that to her engagement which took place November last year. "Roey proposed to me in front of the fireplace at the Maritime Hotel in New York. We wanted people to feel they were coming in from the cold to a warm and festive atmosphere," she explains.
"It was a perfect night," Lisa concludes. "It was great to see everyone so happy, and I'm thrilled with the way it all turned out."
Lisa Loeb and Roey Hershkovitz, who works as a music supervisor for "Late Night with Conan O'Brien," first met when she attended a meeting held to seek a host for a food show he was developing two years ago. They reportedly planned their wedding in less than two months.
More details on the couple's wedding as well as photos taken during their nuptials are on this week issue of People, which will go on sale on Friday, February 6.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?