Newlyweds Lisa Loeb and Roey Hershkovitz Share Wedding Details and Pics
Singer-songwriter Lisa Loeb and his husband Roey Hershkovitz, who tied the knot on January 31, share their wedding details to People magazine in an exclusive interview. Besides, they also give the weekly publication a first glimpse into their wedding pictures.
"We took turns laughing and crying," Roey says of his Jewish wedding ceremony which was held at a restaurant in New York City. "I had to have my makeup redone!" Lisa adds.
Speaking about the concept of her wedding ceremony, Lisa relates that to her engagement which took place November last year. "Roey proposed to me in front of the fireplace at the Maritime Hotel in New York. We wanted people to feel they were coming in from the cold to a warm and festive atmosphere," she explains.
"It was a perfect night," Lisa concludes. "It was great to see everyone so happy, and I'm thrilled with the way it all turned out."
Lisa Loeb and Roey Hershkovitz, who works as a music supervisor for "Late Night with Conan O'Brien," first met when she attended a meeting held to seek a host for a food show he was developing two years ago. They reportedly planned their wedding in less than two months.
More details on the couple's wedding as well as photos taken during their nuptials are on this week issue of People, which will go on sale on Friday, February 6.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris