Newlyweds Lisa Loeb and Roey Hershkovitz Share Wedding Details and Pics
Singer-songwriter Lisa Loeb and his husband Roey Hershkovitz, who tied the knot on January 31, share their wedding details to People magazine in an exclusive interview. Besides, they also give the weekly publication a first glimpse into their wedding pictures.
"We took turns laughing and crying," Roey says of his Jewish wedding ceremony which was held at a restaurant in New York City. "I had to have my makeup redone!" Lisa adds.
Speaking about the concept of her wedding ceremony, Lisa relates that to her engagement which took place November last year. "Roey proposed to me in front of the fireplace at the Maritime Hotel in New York. We wanted people to feel they were coming in from the cold to a warm and festive atmosphere," she explains.
"It was a perfect night," Lisa concludes. "It was great to see everyone so happy, and I'm thrilled with the way it all turned out."
Lisa Loeb and Roey Hershkovitz, who works as a music supervisor for "Late Night with Conan O'Brien," first met when she attended a meeting held to seek a host for a food show he was developing two years ago. They reportedly planned their wedding in less than two months.
More details on the couple's wedding as well as photos taken during their nuptials are on this week issue of People, which will go on sale on Friday, February 6.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'