Chris Cornell's New Single 'Take Me Alive' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Chris Cornell's brand new track called "Take Me Alive", which features Justin Timberlake, has just arrived. Produced by Timbaland, the song, which is co-written by Justin, will be included in Chris' upcoming third solo studio album "Scream".
"Scream" is expected to arrive in U.S. market sometime in early March. Marking Chris Cornell's new direction from rock sounds to more pop and urban jams, the effort also lines up Timbaland as a featured guest in addition to signing the rapper as the album's producer.
The former Audioslave's lead singer revealed that he wants to team up with Timbaland merely because the rapper's work is incredible. "Timbaland's diversity - in terms of his feels, the ideas he brought in, the beats, the rhythms, the musical themes and auras of the different songs - was incredible," so he said.
Audio stream of Chris Cornell's new song "Take Me Alive" featuring Justin Timberlake
More Chris Cornell News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'