Chris Cornell's New Single 'Take Me Alive' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Chris Cornell's brand new track called "Take Me Alive", which features Justin Timberlake, has just arrived. Produced by Timbaland, the song, which is co-written by Justin, will be included in Chris' upcoming third solo studio album "Scream".
"Scream" is expected to arrive in U.S. market sometime in early March. Marking Chris Cornell's new direction from rock sounds to more pop and urban jams, the effort also lines up Timbaland as a featured guest in addition to signing the rapper as the album's producer.
The former Audioslave's lead singer revealed that he wants to team up with Timbaland merely because the rapper's work is incredible. "Timbaland's diversity - in terms of his feels, the ideas he brought in, the beats, the rhythms, the musical themes and auras of the different songs - was incredible," so he said.
Audio stream of Chris Cornell's new song "Take Me Alive" featuring Justin Timberlake
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role