Chris Cornell's New Single 'Take Me Alive' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Chris Cornell's brand new track called "Take Me Alive", which features Justin Timberlake, has just arrived. Produced by Timbaland, the song, which is co-written by Justin, will be included in Chris' upcoming third solo studio album "Scream".
"Scream" is expected to arrive in U.S. market sometime in early March. Marking Chris Cornell's new direction from rock sounds to more pop and urban jams, the effort also lines up Timbaland as a featured guest in addition to signing the rapper as the album's producer.
The former Audioslave's lead singer revealed that he wants to team up with Timbaland merely because the rapper's work is incredible. "Timbaland's diversity - in terms of his feels, the ideas he brought in, the beats, the rhythms, the musical themes and auras of the different songs - was incredible," so he said.
Audio stream of Chris Cornell's new song "Take Me Alive" featuring Justin Timberlake
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival