Chris Cornell's New Single 'Take Me Alive' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Chris Cornell's brand new track called "Take Me Alive", which features Justin Timberlake, has just arrived. Produced by Timbaland, the song, which is co-written by Justin, will be included in Chris' upcoming third solo studio album "Scream".
"Scream" is expected to arrive in U.S. market sometime in early March. Marking Chris Cornell's new direction from rock sounds to more pop and urban jams, the effort also lines up Timbaland as a featured guest in addition to signing the rapper as the album's producer.
The former Audioslave's lead singer revealed that he wants to team up with Timbaland merely because the rapper's work is incredible. "Timbaland's diversity - in terms of his feels, the ideas he brought in, the beats, the rhythms, the musical themes and auras of the different songs - was incredible," so he said.
Audio stream of Chris Cornell's new song "Take Me Alive" featuring Justin Timberlake
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers