Chris Cornell's New Single 'Take Me Alive' Feat. Justin Timberlake
Chris Cornell's brand new track called "Take Me Alive", which features Justin Timberlake, has just arrived. Produced by Timbaland, the song, which is co-written by Justin, will be included in Chris' upcoming third solo studio album "Scream".
"Scream" is expected to arrive in U.S. market sometime in early March. Marking Chris Cornell's new direction from rock sounds to more pop and urban jams, the effort also lines up Timbaland as a featured guest in addition to signing the rapper as the album's producer.
The former Audioslave's lead singer revealed that he wants to team up with Timbaland merely because the rapper's work is incredible. "Timbaland's diversity - in terms of his feels, the ideas he brought in, the beats, the rhythms, the musical themes and auras of the different songs - was incredible," so he said.
Audio stream of Chris Cornell's new song "Take Me Alive" featuring Justin Timberlake
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?