L.A. Glammed Up for World Premiere of 'He's Just Not That Into You'
"He's Just Not That Into You" world premiere event on Monday, February 2, has become a star-studded extravaganza. Held four days before the dramedy opens in U.S. theaters, the special screening night taking place at Grauman's Chinese Theater saw the streaming in of many Hollywood A-listers from the film's all-star cast to other celebrity guests.
Making an effort to come to the premiere were most of the film's cast ensemble, including Ben Affleck, Drew Barrymore, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Scarlett Johansson, Bradley Cooper, Justin Long, Kevin Connolly and Kris Kristofferson. Dressed to impress for the occasion, Aniston, in particular, was seen coming to the event in a classic look with a black Burberry pantsuit.
Aside from all of those stars, composer Cliff Eidelman and the original book co-author Greg Behrendt have also attended the special event. Meanwhile, Jenna Fischer, Jimmy Fallon, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Justin Bruening, Daren Kagasoff and Bill Paxton were among the celebrity guests spotted joining the celebration.
Based on the popular bestseller book from "Sex and the City" writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, "He's Just Not That Into You" tells an interconnected stories of a group of Baltimore-based twenty- and thirty-somethings as they navigate their various relationships, trying to read the signs of the opposite sex and hoping to be the exceptions to the "no-exceptions" rule. The Ken Kwapis-directed movie will hit the U.S. cinemas this coming Friday, February 6.
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI