L.A. Glammed Up for World Premiere of 'He's Just Not That Into You'
"He's Just Not That Into You" world premiere event on Monday, February 2, has become a star-studded extravaganza. Held four days before the dramedy opens in U.S. theaters, the special screening night taking place at Grauman's Chinese Theater saw the streaming in of many Hollywood A-listers from the film's all-star cast to other celebrity guests.
Making an effort to come to the premiere were most of the film's cast ensemble, including Ben Affleck, Drew Barrymore, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Scarlett Johansson, Bradley Cooper, Justin Long, Kevin Connolly and Kris Kristofferson. Dressed to impress for the occasion, Aniston, in particular, was seen coming to the event in a classic look with a black Burberry pantsuit.
Aside from all of those stars, composer Cliff Eidelman and the original book co-author Greg Behrendt have also attended the special event. Meanwhile, Jenna Fischer, Jimmy Fallon, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Justin Bruening, Daren Kagasoff and Bill Paxton were among the celebrity guests spotted joining the celebration.
Based on the popular bestseller book from "Sex and the City" writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, "He's Just Not That Into You" tells an interconnected stories of a group of Baltimore-based twenty- and thirty-somethings as they navigate their various relationships, trying to read the signs of the opposite sex and hoping to be the exceptions to the "no-exceptions" rule. The Ken Kwapis-directed movie will hit the U.S. cinemas this coming Friday, February 6.
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child