NBC's Super Bowl Promos for Thursday Comedies
Two promos for NBC's comedies were run during the Super Bowl XLIII commercial breaks. The ads are promoting the network's Thursday night of laugh programs that start with "My Name is Earl" at 8/7c and ends with "30 Rock" at 9.30/8.30c. The four shows are back with their new episodes on February 5.
"My Name is Earl" comes with an episode called "Randy's List Item". When he wins on a scratcher Lottery ticket, Randy is immediately hit by a bike and the ticket blows away. He believes that was a message from karma, and he too should start a list of past wrongs he needs to right.
At 8.30/7.30c enters NBC's new crop "Kath & Kim" with its "Idols" episode. Kath and Kim are in the running to host a dinner for country music star Wynonna Judd but must first be interviewed by Wynonna's people. The ladies do everything they can to impress the judges, but things do not go as perfectly as they think.
"The Office" comes next with "Lecture Circuit (Part 1)". Michael goes on a speaking tour of the other branches to explain Scranton's relative success, accompanied by his driver, Pam. Back at the office, Dwight and Jim - now the heads of the party planning committee - forget a birthday, with severe consequences.
Meanwhile, "30 Rock" will present a Jon Hamm guest starring episode called "Generalissimo". Liz discovers she has a handsome and newly single neighbor, Dr. Drew Baird, she'd like to meet after receiving his mail by mistake. Due to Jack's striking resemblance to a Spanish soap villain, Elisa's grandmother disapproves of their relationship.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son