Preview of 'The Beast' 1.04: Infected
A deadly virus has infected a boy and Barker has promised him to find out who is responsible for it, all new in "The Beast". A security guard working at a jewelry store named Marcus is involved in a case involving millions of dollar and a deadly virus. Serving his duty as an old pal, Barker gets in the middle of it tagged by Ellis.
The young boy has been given the virus as a means to blackmail his mother, Susan who is the jewelry store's vice president. In a desperate attempt to cure her infected son, she steals precious jewels. Meanwhile, Barker and Ellis are tangled in a race against the clock to track down the blackmailers and figure out what kind of virus is roaming in the boy's body.
Called "Infected", the episode will air Thursday, February 5. "The Beast" which is starring Patrick Swayze as Barker, is an A&E drama series about a veteran FBI who takes on a rookie assistant in solving crime cases. Premiered on January 15, the series has been highly-acclaimed for Swayze's performance.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel