Preview of 'The Beast' 1.04: Infected
A deadly virus has infected a boy and Barker has promised him to find out who is responsible for it, all new in "The Beast". A security guard working at a jewelry store named Marcus is involved in a case involving millions of dollar and a deadly virus. Serving his duty as an old pal, Barker gets in the middle of it tagged by Ellis.
The young boy has been given the virus as a means to blackmail his mother, Susan who is the jewelry store's vice president. In a desperate attempt to cure her infected son, she steals precious jewels. Meanwhile, Barker and Ellis are tangled in a race against the clock to track down the blackmailers and figure out what kind of virus is roaming in the boy's body.
Called "Infected", the episode will air Thursday, February 5. "The Beast" which is starring Patrick Swayze as Barker, is an A&E drama series about a veteran FBI who takes on a rookie assistant in solving crime cases. Premiered on January 15, the series has been highly-acclaimed for Swayze's performance.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen