Preview of 'The Beast' 1.04: Infected
A deadly virus has infected a boy and Barker has promised him to find out who is responsible for it, all new in "The Beast". A security guard working at a jewelry store named Marcus is involved in a case involving millions of dollar and a deadly virus. Serving his duty as an old pal, Barker gets in the middle of it tagged by Ellis.
The young boy has been given the virus as a means to blackmail his mother, Susan who is the jewelry store's vice president. In a desperate attempt to cure her infected son, she steals precious jewels. Meanwhile, Barker and Ellis are tangled in a race against the clock to track down the blackmailers and figure out what kind of virus is roaming in the boy's body.
Called "Infected", the episode will air Thursday, February 5. "The Beast" which is starring Patrick Swayze as Barker, is an A&E drama series about a veteran FBI who takes on a rookie assistant in solving crime cases. Premiered on January 15, the series has been highly-acclaimed for Swayze's performance.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle