A Sneak Peek to 'Private Practice' 2.15: Acceptance
Starting on Thursday, February 5, ABC will present a crossover event between "Private Practice" and "Grey's Anatomy" and a sneak peek to the "Private Practice" crossover episode has been outed. Providing a longer preview than the usual sneak peek video, the video focuses on the time Addison learns that her brother, Archer, has suffered seizures due to his cancer.
The episode entitled "Acceptance" revolves around Addison's effort to find cure and cause of Archer's seizure. Willing to do everything, she and Naomi have to even call Derek for help. Meanwhile, Violet tells about the pregnancy to Sheldon and Pete, while Cooper is left to take care of a seven year-old abandoned patient.
Starring Kate Walsh and Audra McDonald among others, episode 2.15 of "Private Practice" will hit the small screen on February 5 at 9/8c on ABC. The episode is written by Mike Ostrowski and directed by Steve Gomer.
"Acceptance" Sneak Peek:
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory