A Sneak Peek to 'Private Practice' 2.15: Acceptance
Starting on Thursday, February 5, ABC will present a crossover event between "Private Practice" and "Grey's Anatomy" and a sneak peek to the "Private Practice" crossover episode has been outed. Providing a longer preview than the usual sneak peek video, the video focuses on the time Addison learns that her brother, Archer, has suffered seizures due to his cancer.
The episode entitled "Acceptance" revolves around Addison's effort to find cure and cause of Archer's seizure. Willing to do everything, she and Naomi have to even call Derek for help. Meanwhile, Violet tells about the pregnancy to Sheldon and Pete, while Cooper is left to take care of a seven year-old abandoned patient.
Starring Kate Walsh and Audra McDonald among others, episode 2.15 of "Private Practice" will hit the small screen on February 5 at 9/8c on ABC. The episode is written by Mike Ostrowski and directed by Steve Gomer.
"Acceptance" Sneak Peek:
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch