A Sneak Peek to 'Private Practice' 2.15: Acceptance
Starting on Thursday, February 5, ABC will present a crossover event between "Private Practice" and "Grey's Anatomy" and a sneak peek to the "Private Practice" crossover episode has been outed. Providing a longer preview than the usual sneak peek video, the video focuses on the time Addison learns that her brother, Archer, has suffered seizures due to his cancer.
The episode entitled "Acceptance" revolves around Addison's effort to find cure and cause of Archer's seizure. Willing to do everything, she and Naomi have to even call Derek for help. Meanwhile, Violet tells about the pregnancy to Sheldon and Pete, while Cooper is left to take care of a seven year-old abandoned patient.
Starring Kate Walsh and Audra McDonald among others, episode 2.15 of "Private Practice" will hit the small screen on February 5 at 9/8c on ABC. The episode is written by Mike Ostrowski and directed by Steve Gomer.
"Acceptance" Sneak Peek:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences