A Sneak Peek to 'Private Practice' 2.15: Acceptance
Starting on Thursday, February 5, ABC will present a crossover event between "Private Practice" and "Grey's Anatomy" and a sneak peek to the "Private Practice" crossover episode has been outed. Providing a longer preview than the usual sneak peek video, the video focuses on the time Addison learns that her brother, Archer, has suffered seizures due to his cancer.
The episode entitled "Acceptance" revolves around Addison's effort to find cure and cause of Archer's seizure. Willing to do everything, she and Naomi have to even call Derek for help. Meanwhile, Violet tells about the pregnancy to Sheldon and Pete, while Cooper is left to take care of a seven year-old abandoned patient.
Starring Kate Walsh and Audra McDonald among others, episode 2.15 of "Private Practice" will hit the small screen on February 5 at 9/8c on ABC. The episode is written by Mike Ostrowski and directed by Steve Gomer.
"Acceptance" Sneak Peek:
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media