A Sneak Peek to 'Private Practice' 2.15: Acceptance
Starting on Thursday, February 5, ABC will present a crossover event between "Private Practice" and "Grey's Anatomy" and a sneak peek to the "Private Practice" crossover episode has been outed. Providing a longer preview than the usual sneak peek video, the video focuses on the time Addison learns that her brother, Archer, has suffered seizures due to his cancer.
The episode entitled "Acceptance" revolves around Addison's effort to find cure and cause of Archer's seizure. Willing to do everything, she and Naomi have to even call Derek for help. Meanwhile, Violet tells about the pregnancy to Sheldon and Pete, while Cooper is left to take care of a seven year-old abandoned patient.
Starring Kate Walsh and Audra McDonald among others, episode 2.15 of "Private Practice" will hit the small screen on February 5 at 9/8c on ABC. The episode is written by Mike Ostrowski and directed by Steve Gomer.
"Acceptance" Sneak Peek:
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says