Lisa Loeb's Weekend Wedding, the Details
Singer and songwriter Lisa Loeb has tied the knot, People reported exclusively. She married her fiance, Roey Hershkovitz, in a Jewish ceremony, taking place at a restaurant in New York City on Saturday night, January 31.
Janet Billig Rich, Lisa's representative, has furthermore confirmed that the bride opted to wear a strapless pink wedding gown by Amsale Blue Label, whereas the groom wore a suit by Paul Smith. There were 275 guests attended the couple's wedding and they were all treated to "a buffet-style dinner of jumbo lump crab cakes and Caesar salad with anchovy beignets prepared by chef Julian Alonzo," People claimed. For the desert, guests were served with a white wedding cake with chocolate mousse, which was made by Pastry chef Martin Howard.
After dinner, Lisa and Roey had jazz band The Blue Vipers of Brooklyn entertaining the guests. They also had DJ Mike C spinning the tunes behind the turn tables.
As for the decor, Lisa and Roey had Sherri Adler & David Sawaryn designing their wedding venue with all-white centerpieces arranged in a variety of copper and glass vases accented with fresh moss and tiny deer figurines. Speaking of the concept, Lisa said she wanted her wedding guests to "come in from the cold to a cozy winter wonderland."
The newlyweds reportedly plan to donate flowers from their wedding to the FlowerPower Foundation run by Nancy Lawlor. The foundation will reassemble the flowers and give them out as inspirational gifts to the elderly and terminally ill.
Lisa Loeb and Roey Hershkovitz, who works as a music supervisor for "Late Night with Conan O'Brien," first met two years ago when she attended a meeting to seek a host for a food show he was developing. They, as claimed by People, got engaged in November 2008.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up