Video Premiere: Shiny Toy Guns' 'Ghost Town'
A music video promoting Shiny Toy Guns' single "Ghost Town" off their second major studio LP "Season of Poison" has been premiered. Shot as an animated video, it starts with a capture of an abandoned placard, which read "Welcome to Ghost Town, Population Dead."
The video then continues showing the band, all portrayed as cartoon characters, singing the song. While they invade the town with their out-loud performance, zombies are seen coming out of the ground. Nearing the end, all the ghosts, including all the band's members, disappear when struck with the sunlight.
"Season of Poison" has been available for U.S. purchase since November 4, 2008. It marks the band's evolution after their vocalist Carah Faye Charnow left the band and was replaced by new singer Sisely Treasure.
Shiny Toy Guns' "Ghost Town" music video:
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles