Video Premiere: Shiny Toy Guns' 'Ghost Town'
A music video promoting Shiny Toy Guns' single "Ghost Town" off their second major studio LP "Season of Poison" has been premiered. Shot as an animated video, it starts with a capture of an abandoned placard, which read "Welcome to Ghost Town, Population Dead."
The video then continues showing the band, all portrayed as cartoon characters, singing the song. While they invade the town with their out-loud performance, zombies are seen coming out of the ground. Nearing the end, all the ghosts, including all the band's members, disappear when struck with the sunlight.
"Season of Poison" has been available for U.S. purchase since November 4, 2008. It marks the band's evolution after their vocalist Carah Faye Charnow left the band and was replaced by new singer Sisely Treasure.
Shiny Toy Guns' "Ghost Town" music video:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences