Video Premiere: Shiny Toy Guns' 'Ghost Town'
A music video promoting Shiny Toy Guns' single "Ghost Town" off their second major studio LP "Season of Poison" has been premiered. Shot as an animated video, it starts with a capture of an abandoned placard, which read "Welcome to Ghost Town, Population Dead."
The video then continues showing the band, all portrayed as cartoon characters, singing the song. While they invade the town with their out-loud performance, zombies are seen coming out of the ground. Nearing the end, all the ghosts, including all the band's members, disappear when struck with the sunlight.
"Season of Poison" has been available for U.S. purchase since November 4, 2008. It marks the band's evolution after their vocalist Carah Faye Charnow left the band and was replaced by new singer Sisely Treasure.
Shiny Toy Guns' "Ghost Town" music video:
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed