Joe Jonas Joins Camilla Belle at 'Push' L.A. Premiere
Never acknowledging that he is dating rumored lover Camilla Belle, Joe Jonas was spotted attending the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "Push", taking place on Thursday night, January 29 at Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California. Arriving at the event separately, Joe and Camilla reportedly sat next to each other inside the building.
"Once the lights in the theater went down, Joe snuck in and sat right next to her," an onlooker informed E! News of the alleged couple. "After the credits rolled, they left in a rush holding hands."
Both Joe and Camilla have been keeping their lips tightly sealed about the extent of their relationship. Meanwhile, a representative for the actress has confirmed, the star "does not comment on her personal life." Joe's representative also declined to comment on the report.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle sparked dating rumors after she starred in a music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug." Camilla is believed to be the other person who caused Joe to dump then girlfriend Taylor Swift.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending