Joe Jonas Joins Camilla Belle at 'Push' L.A. Premiere
Never acknowledging that he is dating rumored lover Camilla Belle, Joe Jonas was spotted attending the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "Push", taking place on Thursday night, January 29 at Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California. Arriving at the event separately, Joe and Camilla reportedly sat next to each other inside the building.
"Once the lights in the theater went down, Joe snuck in and sat right next to her," an onlooker informed E! News of the alleged couple. "After the credits rolled, they left in a rush holding hands."
Both Joe and Camilla have been keeping their lips tightly sealed about the extent of their relationship. Meanwhile, a representative for the actress has confirmed, the star "does not comment on her personal life." Joe's representative also declined to comment on the report.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle sparked dating rumors after she starred in a music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug." Camilla is believed to be the other person who caused Joe to dump then girlfriend Taylor Swift.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child