Joe Jonas Joins Camilla Belle at 'Push' L.A. Premiere
Never acknowledging that he is dating rumored lover Camilla Belle, Joe Jonas was spotted attending the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "Push", taking place on Thursday night, January 29 at Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California. Arriving at the event separately, Joe and Camilla reportedly sat next to each other inside the building.
"Once the lights in the theater went down, Joe snuck in and sat right next to her," an onlooker informed E! News of the alleged couple. "After the credits rolled, they left in a rush holding hands."
Both Joe and Camilla have been keeping their lips tightly sealed about the extent of their relationship. Meanwhile, a representative for the actress has confirmed, the star "does not comment on her personal life." Joe's representative also declined to comment on the report.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle sparked dating rumors after she starred in a music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug." Camilla is believed to be the other person who caused Joe to dump then girlfriend Taylor Swift.
More Jonas Brothers News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7