Joe Jonas Joins Camilla Belle at 'Push' L.A. Premiere
Never acknowledging that he is dating rumored lover Camilla Belle, Joe Jonas was spotted attending the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "Push", taking place on Thursday night, January 29 at Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California. Arriving at the event separately, Joe and Camilla reportedly sat next to each other inside the building.
"Once the lights in the theater went down, Joe snuck in and sat right next to her," an onlooker informed E! News of the alleged couple. "After the credits rolled, they left in a rush holding hands."
Both Joe and Camilla have been keeping their lips tightly sealed about the extent of their relationship. Meanwhile, a representative for the actress has confirmed, the star "does not comment on her personal life." Joe's representative also declined to comment on the report.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle sparked dating rumors after she starred in a music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug." Camilla is believed to be the other person who caused Joe to dump then girlfriend Taylor Swift.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation