Joe Jonas Joins Camilla Belle at 'Push' L.A. Premiere
Never acknowledging that he is dating rumored lover Camilla Belle, Joe Jonas was spotted attending the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "Push", taking place on Thursday night, January 29 at Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California. Arriving at the event separately, Joe and Camilla reportedly sat next to each other inside the building.
"Once the lights in the theater went down, Joe snuck in and sat right next to her," an onlooker informed E! News of the alleged couple. "After the credits rolled, they left in a rush holding hands."
Both Joe and Camilla have been keeping their lips tightly sealed about the extent of their relationship. Meanwhile, a representative for the actress has confirmed, the star "does not comment on her personal life." Joe's representative also declined to comment on the report.
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle sparked dating rumors after she starred in a music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug." Camilla is believed to be the other person who caused Joe to dump then girlfriend Taylor Swift.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer