Red Carpet Rolled Out for 'Push' Los Angeles Premiere
Less than ten days away from the theatrical release of "Push" in the U.S., Summit Entertainment held a Los Angeles premiere for the sci-fi action thriller. The studio rolled down red carpet in front of Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California on Thursday, January 29, to welcome celebrities attending the special screening event.
Spotted coming to the premiere were most of the film's cast ensemble; they were Chris Evans, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, Djimon Hounsou, Neil Jackson, Maggie Siff and Ming-Na. On the occasion, Evans, Fanning, Belle and Hounsou also joined director Paul McGuigan on the red carpet and posed for the press line.
Apart from the cast and crew, the evening event saw the attendance of several Hollywood celebs from "Twilight" cast, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, to model/fashion mogul Kimora Lee Simmons. TV actress Alice Greczyn has also been seen coming to the premiere.
"Push" revolves around Nick Gant, a man with telekinetic ability. It follows him as he teams up with a young watcher Cassie Holmes in his attempt to escape the hounding of a clandestine U.S. government agency, the Division, and finds Kira Hudson, an escaped "pusher" that could potentially bring the downfall of Division. It is set to open in U.S. theaters on February 6.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy