Red Carpet Rolled Out for 'Push' Los Angeles Premiere
Less than ten days away from the theatrical release of "Push" in the U.S., Summit Entertainment held a Los Angeles premiere for the sci-fi action thriller. The studio rolled down red carpet in front of Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California on Thursday, January 29, to welcome celebrities attending the special screening event.
Spotted coming to the premiere were most of the film's cast ensemble; they were Chris Evans, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, Djimon Hounsou, Neil Jackson, Maggie Siff and Ming-Na. On the occasion, Evans, Fanning, Belle and Hounsou also joined director Paul McGuigan on the red carpet and posed for the press line.
Apart from the cast and crew, the evening event saw the attendance of several Hollywood celebs from "Twilight" cast, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, to model/fashion mogul Kimora Lee Simmons. TV actress Alice Greczyn has also been seen coming to the premiere.
"Push" revolves around Nick Gant, a man with telekinetic ability. It follows him as he teams up with a young watcher Cassie Holmes in his attempt to escape the hounding of a clandestine U.S. government agency, the Division, and finds Kira Hudson, an escaped "pusher" that could potentially bring the downfall of Division. It is set to open in U.S. theaters on February 6.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years