Red Carpet Rolled Out for 'Push' Los Angeles Premiere
Less than ten days away from the theatrical release of "Push" in the U.S., Summit Entertainment held a Los Angeles premiere for the sci-fi action thriller. The studio rolled down red carpet in front of Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California on Thursday, January 29, to welcome celebrities attending the special screening event.
Spotted coming to the premiere were most of the film's cast ensemble; they were Chris Evans, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, Djimon Hounsou, Neil Jackson, Maggie Siff and Ming-Na. On the occasion, Evans, Fanning, Belle and Hounsou also joined director Paul McGuigan on the red carpet and posed for the press line.
Apart from the cast and crew, the evening event saw the attendance of several Hollywood celebs from "Twilight" cast, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, to model/fashion mogul Kimora Lee Simmons. TV actress Alice Greczyn has also been seen coming to the premiere.
"Push" revolves around Nick Gant, a man with telekinetic ability. It follows him as he teams up with a young watcher Cassie Holmes in his attempt to escape the hounding of a clandestine U.S. government agency, the Division, and finds Kira Hudson, an escaped "pusher" that could potentially bring the downfall of Division. It is set to open in U.S. theaters on February 6.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7