Red Carpet Rolled Out for 'Push' Los Angeles Premiere
Less than ten days away from the theatrical release of "Push" in the U.S., Summit Entertainment held a Los Angeles premiere for the sci-fi action thriller. The studio rolled down red carpet in front of Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California on Thursday, January 29, to welcome celebrities attending the special screening event.
Spotted coming to the premiere were most of the film's cast ensemble; they were Chris Evans, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, Djimon Hounsou, Neil Jackson, Maggie Siff and Ming-Na. On the occasion, Evans, Fanning, Belle and Hounsou also joined director Paul McGuigan on the red carpet and posed for the press line.
Apart from the cast and crew, the evening event saw the attendance of several Hollywood celebs from "Twilight" cast, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, to model/fashion mogul Kimora Lee Simmons. TV actress Alice Greczyn has also been seen coming to the premiere.
"Push" revolves around Nick Gant, a man with telekinetic ability. It follows him as he teams up with a young watcher Cassie Holmes in his attempt to escape the hounding of a clandestine U.S. government agency, the Division, and finds Kira Hudson, an escaped "pusher" that could potentially bring the downfall of Division. It is set to open in U.S. theaters on February 6.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image