Red Carpet Rolled Out for 'Push' Los Angeles Premiere
Less than ten days away from the theatrical release of "Push" in the U.S., Summit Entertainment held a Los Angeles premiere for the sci-fi action thriller. The studio rolled down red carpet in front of Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California on Thursday, January 29, to welcome celebrities attending the special screening event.
Spotted coming to the premiere were most of the film's cast ensemble; they were Chris Evans, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, Djimon Hounsou, Neil Jackson, Maggie Siff and Ming-Na. On the occasion, Evans, Fanning, Belle and Hounsou also joined director Paul McGuigan on the red carpet and posed for the press line.
Apart from the cast and crew, the evening event saw the attendance of several Hollywood celebs from "Twilight" cast, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, to model/fashion mogul Kimora Lee Simmons. TV actress Alice Greczyn has also been seen coming to the premiere.
"Push" revolves around Nick Gant, a man with telekinetic ability. It follows him as he teams up with a young watcher Cassie Holmes in his attempt to escape the hounding of a clandestine U.S. government agency, the Division, and finds Kira Hudson, an escaped "pusher" that could potentially bring the downfall of Division. It is set to open in U.S. theaters on February 6.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media