Anne Hathaway to Voice Krusty's Girlfriend in 'The Simpsons'
Word on the block, Anne Hathaway will lend her voice to "The Simpsons" and even make fun of her past relationship with Italian businessman Raffaello Follieri. The "Rachel Getting Married" star is booked to voice the girlfriend of Krusty.
There has been no detail which episode will Hathaway appear, but Contact Music reported that her role will be the girlfriend who testifies in court in defense of Krusty the Clown who is wrongly-accused of committing a crime. This provides as a satirical story to Hathaway's real life where her ex-lover was sentenced to a four-and-a-half year prison term after pleading guilty to 14 counts of wire fraud, conspiracy and money laundering.
Anne Hathaway has split from Raffaello Follieri since the crime came to public attention. She is now in the hands of new beau Adam Shulman, who was spotted taking her to a double date on January 24 with Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'