Anne Hathaway to Voice Krusty's Girlfriend in 'The Simpsons'
Word on the block, Anne Hathaway will lend her voice to "The Simpsons" and even make fun of her past relationship with Italian businessman Raffaello Follieri. The "Rachel Getting Married" star is booked to voice the girlfriend of Krusty.
There has been no detail which episode will Hathaway appear, but Contact Music reported that her role will be the girlfriend who testifies in court in defense of Krusty the Clown who is wrongly-accused of committing a crime. This provides as a satirical story to Hathaway's real life where her ex-lover was sentenced to a four-and-a-half year prison term after pleading guilty to 14 counts of wire fraud, conspiracy and money laundering.
Anne Hathaway has split from Raffaello Follieri since the crime came to public attention. She is now in the hands of new beau Adam Shulman, who was spotted taking her to a double date on January 24 with Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.
More The Simpsons News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?