Anne Hathaway to Voice Krusty's Girlfriend in 'The Simpsons'
Word on the block, Anne Hathaway will lend her voice to "The Simpsons" and even make fun of her past relationship with Italian businessman Raffaello Follieri. The "Rachel Getting Married" star is booked to voice the girlfriend of Krusty.
There has been no detail which episode will Hathaway appear, but Contact Music reported that her role will be the girlfriend who testifies in court in defense of Krusty the Clown who is wrongly-accused of committing a crime. This provides as a satirical story to Hathaway's real life where her ex-lover was sentenced to a four-and-a-half year prison term after pleading guilty to 14 counts of wire fraud, conspiracy and money laundering.
Anne Hathaway has split from Raffaello Follieri since the crime came to public attention. She is now in the hands of new beau Adam Shulman, who was spotted taking her to a double date on January 24 with Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.
More The Simpsons News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game