Anne Hathaway to Voice Krusty's Girlfriend in 'The Simpsons'
Word on the block, Anne Hathaway will lend her voice to "The Simpsons" and even make fun of her past relationship with Italian businessman Raffaello Follieri. The "Rachel Getting Married" star is booked to voice the girlfriend of Krusty.
There has been no detail which episode will Hathaway appear, but Contact Music reported that her role will be the girlfriend who testifies in court in defense of Krusty the Clown who is wrongly-accused of committing a crime. This provides as a satirical story to Hathaway's real life where her ex-lover was sentenced to a four-and-a-half year prison term after pleading guilty to 14 counts of wire fraud, conspiracy and money laundering.
Anne Hathaway has split from Raffaello Follieri since the crime came to public attention. She is now in the hands of new beau Adam Shulman, who was spotted taking her to a double date on January 24 with Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'