Ten Chick Flick Cliches Featurette From 'He's Just Not That Into You'
In the effort to promote "He's Just Not That Into You", a brand new featurette from the upcoming romantic comedy has been released. Featuring Justin Long, Kevin Connolly and Bradley Cooper, the nearly six minutes video basically serves as the three actors' platform to prove that "He's Just Not That Into You" is not a typical romantic comedy movie.
Presenting ten chick flick cliches that are not in the movie, Long, Connolly and Cooper provide comic illustrations to the cliches they are pointing out. Like when Cooper notes that there won't be makeover montages in their movie, they act up as if Long and Cooper are giving Connolly a makeover with him trying on different kinds of outfits.
Based on the best-selling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, "He's Just Not That Into You" is directed by Ken Kwapis. Its star-studded cast ensemble includes Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper and Justin Long. It will come out in the U.S. theaters on February 6.
"He's Just Not That Into You" - "Ten Cliches" Featurette:
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?