Ten Chick Flick Cliches Featurette From 'He's Just Not That Into You'
In the effort to promote "He's Just Not That Into You", a brand new featurette from the upcoming romantic comedy has been released. Featuring Justin Long, Kevin Connolly and Bradley Cooper, the nearly six minutes video basically serves as the three actors' platform to prove that "He's Just Not That Into You" is not a typical romantic comedy movie.
Presenting ten chick flick cliches that are not in the movie, Long, Connolly and Cooper provide comic illustrations to the cliches they are pointing out. Like when Cooper notes that there won't be makeover montages in their movie, they act up as if Long and Cooper are giving Connolly a makeover with him trying on different kinds of outfits.
Based on the best-selling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, "He's Just Not That Into You" is directed by Ken Kwapis. Its star-studded cast ensemble includes Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper and Justin Long. It will come out in the U.S. theaters on February 6.
"He's Just Not That Into You" - "Ten Cliches" Featurette:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences