Ten Chick Flick Cliches Featurette From 'He's Just Not That Into You'
In the effort to promote "He's Just Not That Into You", a brand new featurette from the upcoming romantic comedy has been released. Featuring Justin Long, Kevin Connolly and Bradley Cooper, the nearly six minutes video basically serves as the three actors' platform to prove that "He's Just Not That Into You" is not a typical romantic comedy movie.
Presenting ten chick flick cliches that are not in the movie, Long, Connolly and Cooper provide comic illustrations to the cliches they are pointing out. Like when Cooper notes that there won't be makeover montages in their movie, they act up as if Long and Cooper are giving Connolly a makeover with him trying on different kinds of outfits.
Based on the best-selling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, "He's Just Not That Into You" is directed by Ken Kwapis. Its star-studded cast ensemble includes Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper and Justin Long. It will come out in the U.S. theaters on February 6.
"He's Just Not That Into You" - "Ten Cliches" Featurette:
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World