Ten Chick Flick Cliches Featurette From 'He's Just Not That Into You'
In the effort to promote "He's Just Not That Into You", a brand new featurette from the upcoming romantic comedy has been released. Featuring Justin Long, Kevin Connolly and Bradley Cooper, the nearly six minutes video basically serves as the three actors' platform to prove that "He's Just Not That Into You" is not a typical romantic comedy movie.
Presenting ten chick flick cliches that are not in the movie, Long, Connolly and Cooper provide comic illustrations to the cliches they are pointing out. Like when Cooper notes that there won't be makeover montages in their movie, they act up as if Long and Cooper are giving Connolly a makeover with him trying on different kinds of outfits.
Based on the best-selling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, "He's Just Not That Into You" is directed by Ken Kwapis. Its star-studded cast ensemble includes Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper and Justin Long. It will come out in the U.S. theaters on February 6.
"He's Just Not That Into You" - "Ten Cliches" Featurette:
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday