Ten Chick Flick Cliches Featurette From 'He's Just Not That Into You'
In the effort to promote "He's Just Not That Into You", a brand new featurette from the upcoming romantic comedy has been released. Featuring Justin Long, Kevin Connolly and Bradley Cooper, the nearly six minutes video basically serves as the three actors' platform to prove that "He's Just Not That Into You" is not a typical romantic comedy movie.
Presenting ten chick flick cliches that are not in the movie, Long, Connolly and Cooper provide comic illustrations to the cliches they are pointing out. Like when Cooper notes that there won't be makeover montages in their movie, they act up as if Long and Cooper are giving Connolly a makeover with him trying on different kinds of outfits.
Based on the best-selling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, "He's Just Not That Into You" is directed by Ken Kwapis. Its star-studded cast ensemble includes Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper and Justin Long. It will come out in the U.S. theaters on February 6.
"He's Just Not That Into You" - "Ten Cliches" Featurette:
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas