Nicolas Cage Aboard 'Ghost Rider 2'
In the latest update to the "Ghost Rider" franchise, Bloody-Disgusting reported that "Ghost Rider 2" is indeed being developed by Columbia Pictures. Breaking out the news, the publication claimed that the studio have had "Ghost Rider" star Nicolas Cage attached to reprise his role as stunt motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, and begun their search for writers to pen the sequel's script.
Before Bloody-Disgusting came out with the news, Cage has hinted that the sequel to "Ghost Rider" was being planned. Earlier, he revealed the possible plots for the sequel, suggesting that his character may be having some connection with Catholic Church and may be seen "going on a motorcycle tour through Europe" in the new adventure.
Adapted from Gary Friedrich and Mike Ploog's comic book series, the 2007 "Ghost Rider" sees Nicolas Cage, Eva Mendes, Wes Bentley and Sam Elliott in the cast ensemble. Blazing into the theaters on February 16, 2007, the superhero film directed by Mark Steven Johnson debuted atop the weekend box office with $45.3 million and has since snagged up to $228.7 million worldwide.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split