Nicolas Cage Aboard 'Ghost Rider 2'
In the latest update to the "Ghost Rider" franchise, Bloody-Disgusting reported that "Ghost Rider 2" is indeed being developed by Columbia Pictures. Breaking out the news, the publication claimed that the studio have had "Ghost Rider" star Nicolas Cage attached to reprise his role as stunt motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, and begun their search for writers to pen the sequel's script.
Before Bloody-Disgusting came out with the news, Cage has hinted that the sequel to "Ghost Rider" was being planned. Earlier, he revealed the possible plots for the sequel, suggesting that his character may be having some connection with Catholic Church and may be seen "going on a motorcycle tour through Europe" in the new adventure.
Adapted from Gary Friedrich and Mike Ploog's comic book series, the 2007 "Ghost Rider" sees Nicolas Cage, Eva Mendes, Wes Bentley and Sam Elliott in the cast ensemble. Blazing into the theaters on February 16, 2007, the superhero film directed by Mark Steven Johnson debuted atop the weekend box office with $45.3 million and has since snagged up to $228.7 million worldwide.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation