Video: Paula Abdul Walks Out in 'American Idol' Jacksonville Audition
Paula Abdul was taking stance again during "American Idol" audition. The judge walked out of the room in the Jacksonville, Florida audition on Tuesday, January 27 after her opinion was overlooked by the other three judges, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi.
The foursome was deciding the fate of 19-year-old contestant Julissa Veloz when Cowell, Jackson and DioGuardi started casting their votes before Abdul had a chance to comment about the performance. She said, "Okay, I guess my opinion doesn't matter. It is so funny because there are four judges. ...sometimes we forget there is a fourth opinion in this room." And then she walked out of the room.
Veloz then did what she felt she had to do, following Abdul and begging her to return to the room. After being prodded, Abdul was back and the remaining judges said "yes" for Veloz to go the Hollywood round.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'