Video: Paula Abdul Walks Out in 'American Idol' Jacksonville Audition
Paula Abdul was taking stance again during "American Idol" audition. The judge walked out of the room in the Jacksonville, Florida audition on Tuesday, January 27 after her opinion was overlooked by the other three judges, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi.
The foursome was deciding the fate of 19-year-old contestant Julissa Veloz when Cowell, Jackson and DioGuardi started casting their votes before Abdul had a chance to comment about the performance. She said, "Okay, I guess my opinion doesn't matter. It is so funny because there are four judges. ...sometimes we forget there is a fourth opinion in this room." And then she walked out of the room.
Veloz then did what she felt she had to do, following Abdul and begging her to return to the room. After being prodded, Abdul was back and the remaining judges said "yes" for Veloz to go the Hollywood round.
More American Idol News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth