Video: Paula Abdul Walks Out in 'American Idol' Jacksonville Audition
Paula Abdul was taking stance again during "American Idol" audition. The judge walked out of the room in the Jacksonville, Florida audition on Tuesday, January 27 after her opinion was overlooked by the other three judges, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi.
The foursome was deciding the fate of 19-year-old contestant Julissa Veloz when Cowell, Jackson and DioGuardi started casting their votes before Abdul had a chance to comment about the performance. She said, "Okay, I guess my opinion doesn't matter. It is so funny because there are four judges. ...sometimes we forget there is a fourth opinion in this room." And then she walked out of the room.
Veloz then did what she felt she had to do, following Abdul and begging her to return to the room. After being prodded, Abdul was back and the remaining judges said "yes" for Veloz to go the Hollywood round.
More American Idol News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'