Video: Paula Abdul Walks Out in 'American Idol' Jacksonville Audition
Paula Abdul was taking stance again during "American Idol" audition. The judge walked out of the room in the Jacksonville, Florida audition on Tuesday, January 27 after her opinion was overlooked by the other three judges, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi.
The foursome was deciding the fate of 19-year-old contestant Julissa Veloz when Cowell, Jackson and DioGuardi started casting their votes before Abdul had a chance to comment about the performance. She said, "Okay, I guess my opinion doesn't matter. It is so funny because there are four judges. ...sometimes we forget there is a fourth opinion in this room." And then she walked out of the room.
Veloz then did what she felt she had to do, following Abdul and begging her to return to the room. After being prodded, Abdul was back and the remaining judges said "yes" for Veloz to go the Hollywood round.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?