Pregnant Cobie Smulders Engaged to Boyfriend Taran Killam
"How I Met Your Mother" actress Cobie Smulders, who is pregnant with her first child, has been engaged to her actor boyfriend Taran Killam, People reports. Spotted sporting a ring on her left hand, she confirms to the weekly publication, "Yes, it is", when being asked if the sparkler is an engagement ring.
Cobie, furthermore, tells People that Taran proposed to her over the holidays. She, nevertheless, declines to go into details about his proposal, reasoning, "That's personal, but it was very romantic, I'll tell you that much."
Asked to hint about her and Taran's wedding plans, Cobie says there will be no wedding bells any time soon. "We're focused on the baby right now," so she explains, adding "and when we actually have a second, then we'll start thinking about that."
Cobie Smulders announced in November last year that she is pregnant with Taran Killam's baby. She is expected to give birth in late spring.
More Cobie Smulders News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones