Pregnant Cobie Smulders Engaged to Boyfriend Taran Killam
"How I Met Your Mother" actress Cobie Smulders, who is pregnant with her first child, has been engaged to her actor boyfriend Taran Killam, People reports. Spotted sporting a ring on her left hand, she confirms to the weekly publication, "Yes, it is", when being asked if the sparkler is an engagement ring.
Cobie, furthermore, tells People that Taran proposed to her over the holidays. She, nevertheless, declines to go into details about his proposal, reasoning, "That's personal, but it was very romantic, I'll tell you that much."
Asked to hint about her and Taran's wedding plans, Cobie says there will be no wedding bells any time soon. "We're focused on the baby right now," so she explains, adding "and when we actually have a second, then we'll start thinking about that."
Cobie Smulders announced in November last year that she is pregnant with Taran Killam's baby. She is expected to give birth in late spring.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party