Pregnant Cobie Smulders Engaged to Boyfriend Taran Killam
"How I Met Your Mother" actress Cobie Smulders, who is pregnant with her first child, has been engaged to her actor boyfriend Taran Killam, People reports. Spotted sporting a ring on her left hand, she confirms to the weekly publication, "Yes, it is", when being asked if the sparkler is an engagement ring.
Cobie, furthermore, tells People that Taran proposed to her over the holidays. She, nevertheless, declines to go into details about his proposal, reasoning, "That's personal, but it was very romantic, I'll tell you that much."
Asked to hint about her and Taran's wedding plans, Cobie says there will be no wedding bells any time soon. "We're focused on the baby right now," so she explains, adding "and when we actually have a second, then we'll start thinking about that."
Cobie Smulders announced in November last year that she is pregnant with Taran Killam's baby. She is expected to give birth in late spring.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'