Pregnant Cobie Smulders Engaged to Boyfriend Taran Killam
"How I Met Your Mother" actress Cobie Smulders, who is pregnant with her first child, has been engaged to her actor boyfriend Taran Killam, People reports. Spotted sporting a ring on her left hand, she confirms to the weekly publication, "Yes, it is", when being asked if the sparkler is an engagement ring.
Cobie, furthermore, tells People that Taran proposed to her over the holidays. She, nevertheless, declines to go into details about his proposal, reasoning, "That's personal, but it was very romantic, I'll tell you that much."
Asked to hint about her and Taran's wedding plans, Cobie says there will be no wedding bells any time soon. "We're focused on the baby right now," so she explains, adding "and when we actually have a second, then we'll start thinking about that."
Cobie Smulders announced in November last year that she is pregnant with Taran Killam's baby. She is expected to give birth in late spring.
More Cobie Smulders News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked