Pregnant Cobie Smulders Engaged to Boyfriend Taran Killam
"How I Met Your Mother" actress Cobie Smulders, who is pregnant with her first child, has been engaged to her actor boyfriend Taran Killam, People reports. Spotted sporting a ring on her left hand, she confirms to the weekly publication, "Yes, it is", when being asked if the sparkler is an engagement ring.
Cobie, furthermore, tells People that Taran proposed to her over the holidays. She, nevertheless, declines to go into details about his proposal, reasoning, "That's personal, but it was very romantic, I'll tell you that much."
Asked to hint about her and Taran's wedding plans, Cobie says there will be no wedding bells any time soon. "We're focused on the baby right now," so she explains, adding "and when we actually have a second, then we'll start thinking about that."
Cobie Smulders announced in November last year that she is pregnant with Taran Killam's baby. She is expected to give birth in late spring.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly