Elle MacPherson Believed to Be Dating British Multi-Millionaire Damian Aspinall
Elle MacPherson is dating multi-millionaire British businessman Damian Aspinall, the Sunday Mirror reported on Sunday, January 25. The dating rumors began to spark after the alleged lovers were seen acting like a couple while they were leaving a play, titled "Complicit", taking place at London's Old Vic Theatre recently.
The newspaper, furthermore, claimed MacPherson and Aspinall have been spotted holding hands and cuddling throughout the entire performance. It even cited an onlooker as confirming, the two "were all over each other as soon as they arrived at the theatre. It was like watching a pair of teenagers." The onlooker also added, "They're both incredibly eye-catching. She's 6ft and gorgeous and he's 6ft 3in and strapping. You couldn't fail to notice them. It was obvious they're very much in love."
MacPherson's spokeswoman Lissy Von Schwarzkopf has confirmed her supermodel client doesn't want to comment on the dating report, which was exclusively revealed by the Sunday Mirror.
Elle MacPherson was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon and engaged to French financier Arpad Busson, who fathered her two sons; Arpad Flynn Busson and Aurelius Cy Andre Busson.
In late October last year, she was forced to deny rumors claiming she dated convicted drugs trafficker Brian Burgess. She even threatened to take legal action against any media outlet that reported the false story.
As for Damian Aspinall, he is known as the son of casino operator and zoo owner John Aspinall. His fortune is believed to be worth 40 million pound sterling. He was previously in a six-year relationship with British TV presenter Donna Air, with whom he shares a five-year-old daughter. He, moreover, also has two daughters from his first marriage.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'