Drew Barrymore Reminisces About Her First Love
Talking about her love life with E! News, Drew Barrymore only has good words for her first love, Alex Rubenstein. "He used to leave me love letters in the trash," so she recalls. "I don't know what was up with that, but he used to make sure I was looking and then throw them in the trash, run away and then I'd grab the letter."
"Not much came of that relationship. We were six or seven. It was pretty tame and mild," Barrymore continues stating. As for the time being, the movie beauty openly reveals to E! News that she is still single. "I've been single for eight months," she proclaims, adding, "I'm not in the wrong relationship and it's great!"
Starring in the upcoming comedy-romance flick "He's Just Not That Into You" alongside her ex-boyfriend, actor Justin Long, Barrymore also tells E! News they are still friends. The former lovers reportedly were spotted hanging together at new Hollywood hot spot H-wood on Saturday night, January 24.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Drew Barrymore already shown her interest to star in an upcoming possible installment of "Charlie's Angels" film. "I'm so into it. I'm so into it - Charlie's Angels III!" she was quoted as saying.
More Drew Barrymore News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift