Drew Barrymore Reminisces About Her First Love
Talking about her love life with E! News, Drew Barrymore only has good words for her first love, Alex Rubenstein. "He used to leave me love letters in the trash," so she recalls. "I don't know what was up with that, but he used to make sure I was looking and then throw them in the trash, run away and then I'd grab the letter."
"Not much came of that relationship. We were six or seven. It was pretty tame and mild," Barrymore continues stating. As for the time being, the movie beauty openly reveals to E! News that she is still single. "I've been single for eight months," she proclaims, adding, "I'm not in the wrong relationship and it's great!"
Starring in the upcoming comedy-romance flick "He's Just Not That Into You" alongside her ex-boyfriend, actor Justin Long, Barrymore also tells E! News they are still friends. The former lovers reportedly were spotted hanging together at new Hollywood hot spot H-wood on Saturday night, January 24.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Drew Barrymore already shown her interest to star in an upcoming possible installment of "Charlie's Angels" film. "I'm so into it. I'm so into it - Charlie's Angels III!" she was quoted as saying.
More Drew Barrymore News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance