Drew Barrymore Reminisces About Her First Love
Talking about her love life with E! News, Drew Barrymore only has good words for her first love, Alex Rubenstein. "He used to leave me love letters in the trash," so she recalls. "I don't know what was up with that, but he used to make sure I was looking and then throw them in the trash, run away and then I'd grab the letter."
"Not much came of that relationship. We were six or seven. It was pretty tame and mild," Barrymore continues stating. As for the time being, the movie beauty openly reveals to E! News that she is still single. "I've been single for eight months," she proclaims, adding, "I'm not in the wrong relationship and it's great!"
Starring in the upcoming comedy-romance flick "He's Just Not That Into You" alongside her ex-boyfriend, actor Justin Long, Barrymore also tells E! News they are still friends. The former lovers reportedly were spotted hanging together at new Hollywood hot spot H-wood on Saturday night, January 24.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Drew Barrymore already shown her interest to star in an upcoming possible installment of "Charlie's Angels" film. "I'm so into it. I'm so into it - Charlie's Angels III!" she was quoted as saying.
More Drew Barrymore News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media