Elisabeth Moss to Wed Fiance Fred Armisen in Hush Hush Wedding
Elisabeth Moss, best known for her starring role as the first daughter Zoey Bartlet on the television serial drama "The West Wing", is planning to wed her fiance, Fred Armisen, in a hush hush wedding. The actress shared about that matter backstage at the 15th Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday, January 25.
Asked to make a statement about her wedding plans, Moss said, "I am keeping it kind of hush-hush." She didn't provide further details, but stated, "I will have everyone I love there." Though so, no wedding date and venue have been revealed.
Elisabeth Moss exclusively confirmed to UsaWeekend.com last week that she was engaged to "Saturday Night Live" cast member Fred Armisen. "It happened just a few days ago - you're actually the first press person I've told this to," she was quoted as confirming. "It's private, so I don't want to share the details of how it happened, but I will say it was perfect."
Personal life aside, Moss and the ensemble cast of the AMC original series "Mad Men" were bestowed with Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Award at the 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up