Elisabeth Moss to Wed Fiance Fred Armisen in Hush Hush Wedding
Elisabeth Moss, best known for her starring role as the first daughter Zoey Bartlet on the television serial drama "The West Wing", is planning to wed her fiance, Fred Armisen, in a hush hush wedding. The actress shared about that matter backstage at the 15th Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday, January 25.
Asked to make a statement about her wedding plans, Moss said, "I am keeping it kind of hush-hush." She didn't provide further details, but stated, "I will have everyone I love there." Though so, no wedding date and venue have been revealed.
Elisabeth Moss exclusively confirmed to UsaWeekend.com last week that she was engaged to "Saturday Night Live" cast member Fred Armisen. "It happened just a few days ago - you're actually the first press person I've told this to," she was quoted as confirming. "It's private, so I don't want to share the details of how it happened, but I will say it was perfect."
Personal life aside, Moss and the ensemble cast of the AMC original series "Mad Men" were bestowed with Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Award at the 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West