Elisabeth Moss to Wed Fiance Fred Armisen in Hush Hush Wedding
Elisabeth Moss, best known for her starring role as the first daughter Zoey Bartlet on the television serial drama "The West Wing", is planning to wed her fiance, Fred Armisen, in a hush hush wedding. The actress shared about that matter backstage at the 15th Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday, January 25.
Asked to make a statement about her wedding plans, Moss said, "I am keeping it kind of hush-hush." She didn't provide further details, but stated, "I will have everyone I love there." Though so, no wedding date and venue have been revealed.
Elisabeth Moss exclusively confirmed to UsaWeekend.com last week that she was engaged to "Saturday Night Live" cast member Fred Armisen. "It happened just a few days ago - you're actually the first press person I've told this to," she was quoted as confirming. "It's private, so I don't want to share the details of how it happened, but I will say it was perfect."
Personal life aside, Moss and the ensemble cast of the AMC original series "Mad Men" were bestowed with Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Award at the 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
More Elisabeth Moss News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris