Elisabeth Moss to Wed Fiance Fred Armisen in Hush Hush Wedding
Elisabeth Moss, best known for her starring role as the first daughter Zoey Bartlet on the television serial drama "The West Wing", is planning to wed her fiance, Fred Armisen, in a hush hush wedding. The actress shared about that matter backstage at the 15th Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday, January 25.
Asked to make a statement about her wedding plans, Moss said, "I am keeping it kind of hush-hush." She didn't provide further details, but stated, "I will have everyone I love there." Though so, no wedding date and venue have been revealed.
Elisabeth Moss exclusively confirmed to UsaWeekend.com last week that she was engaged to "Saturday Night Live" cast member Fred Armisen. "It happened just a few days ago - you're actually the first press person I've told this to," she was quoted as confirming. "It's private, so I don't want to share the details of how it happened, but I will say it was perfect."
Personal life aside, Moss and the ensemble cast of the AMC original series "Mad Men" were bestowed with Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series Award at the 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site