T.I. and Justin Timberlake to Share Stage at 51st Annual Grammy Awards
It has been announced on January 26 that T.I. will be joining forces with Justin Timberlake at this year's Grammy Awards. Beside collaborating with Justin, T.I. is also set to team up with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Kanye West, singing his hit single "Swagga Like Us".
Other performers confirmed to make live appearances at the annual ceremony to be held on February 8 are Radiohead and Paul McCartney. They join previously-announced musical guests; Kenny Chesney, Coldplay, Jonas Brothers and Katy Perry.
The 2009 Grammy Awards will take place at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on CBS from 08:00 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Leading this coveted awards' nominees list with eight nods is Lil Wayne. The rapper nailed counts in "Album of the Year", "Best Rap Solo Performance", "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration", "Best Rap Album", "Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group" and "Best Rap Song".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce