T.I. and Justin Timberlake to Share Stage at 51st Annual Grammy Awards
It has been announced on January 26 that T.I. will be joining forces with Justin Timberlake at this year's Grammy Awards. Beside collaborating with Justin, T.I. is also set to team up with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Kanye West, singing his hit single "Swagga Like Us".
Other performers confirmed to make live appearances at the annual ceremony to be held on February 8 are Radiohead and Paul McCartney. They join previously-announced musical guests; Kenny Chesney, Coldplay, Jonas Brothers and Katy Perry.
The 2009 Grammy Awards will take place at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on CBS from 08:00 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Leading this coveted awards' nominees list with eight nods is Lil Wayne. The rapper nailed counts in "Album of the Year", "Best Rap Solo Performance", "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration", "Best Rap Album", "Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group" and "Best Rap Song".
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings