T.I. and Justin Timberlake to Share Stage at 51st Annual Grammy Awards
It has been announced on January 26 that T.I. will be joining forces with Justin Timberlake at this year's Grammy Awards. Beside collaborating with Justin, T.I. is also set to team up with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Kanye West, singing his hit single "Swagga Like Us".
Other performers confirmed to make live appearances at the annual ceremony to be held on February 8 are Radiohead and Paul McCartney. They join previously-announced musical guests; Kenny Chesney, Coldplay, Jonas Brothers and Katy Perry.
The 2009 Grammy Awards will take place at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on CBS from 08:00 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Leading this coveted awards' nominees list with eight nods is Lil Wayne. The rapper nailed counts in "Album of the Year", "Best Rap Solo Performance", "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration", "Best Rap Album", "Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group" and "Best Rap Song".
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered