T.I. and Justin Timberlake to Share Stage at 51st Annual Grammy Awards
It has been announced on January 26 that T.I. will be joining forces with Justin Timberlake at this year's Grammy Awards. Beside collaborating with Justin, T.I. is also set to team up with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Kanye West, singing his hit single "Swagga Like Us".
Other performers confirmed to make live appearances at the annual ceremony to be held on February 8 are Radiohead and Paul McCartney. They join previously-announced musical guests; Kenny Chesney, Coldplay, Jonas Brothers and Katy Perry.
The 2009 Grammy Awards will take place at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on CBS from 08:00 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Leading this coveted awards' nominees list with eight nods is Lil Wayne. The rapper nailed counts in "Album of the Year", "Best Rap Solo Performance", "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration", "Best Rap Album", "Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group" and "Best Rap Song".
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character