T.I. and Justin Timberlake to Share Stage at 51st Annual Grammy Awards
It has been announced on January 26 that T.I. will be joining forces with Justin Timberlake at this year's Grammy Awards. Beside collaborating with Justin, T.I. is also set to team up with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Kanye West, singing his hit single "Swagga Like Us".
Other performers confirmed to make live appearances at the annual ceremony to be held on February 8 are Radiohead and Paul McCartney. They join previously-announced musical guests; Kenny Chesney, Coldplay, Jonas Brothers and Katy Perry.
The 2009 Grammy Awards will take place at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and broadcast live on CBS from 08:00 - 11:30 P.M. (ET/PT). Leading this coveted awards' nominees list with eight nods is Lil Wayne. The rapper nailed counts in "Album of the Year", "Best Rap Solo Performance", "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration", "Best Rap Album", "Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group" and "Best Rap Song".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says