Video: Kristen Stewart's Father Confronts Photographer
Kristen Stewart's father has been taped confronting a photographer who's been hounding his actress daughter while they were at the Los Angeles Airport recently. Fortunately, the confrontation didn't get worse.
The "Twilight" leading actress arrived at LAX from Washington D.C. on Wednesday, January 21 and was about to make her way out of the airport to a waiting car when a throng of photographers hounded her. Asked a number of questions by them, she kept her lips tightly sealed, weakly nodding to the question whether she enjoyed Barack Obama's presidential inauguration asked by one of the photogs.
It was shortly thereafter that her father stepped closer to the photographer who kept asking Kristen several questions. Her father, who was wearing a cap and having a lollipop on his mouth, was seen confronting the photog and pointing his finger to his face. Kristen herself did nothing and opted to remain silent while making her way to her SUV.
More Kristen Stewart News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die