Video: Kristen Stewart's Father Confronts Photographer
Kristen Stewart's father has been taped confronting a photographer who's been hounding his actress daughter while they were at the Los Angeles Airport recently. Fortunately, the confrontation didn't get worse.
The "Twilight" leading actress arrived at LAX from Washington D.C. on Wednesday, January 21 and was about to make her way out of the airport to a waiting car when a throng of photographers hounded her. Asked a number of questions by them, she kept her lips tightly sealed, weakly nodding to the question whether she enjoyed Barack Obama's presidential inauguration asked by one of the photogs.
It was shortly thereafter that her father stepped closer to the photographer who kept asking Kristen several questions. Her father, who was wearing a cap and having a lollipop on his mouth, was seen confronting the photog and pointing his finger to his face. Kristen herself did nothing and opted to remain silent while making her way to her SUV.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'