Video: Kristen Stewart's Father Confronts Photographer
Kristen Stewart's father has been taped confronting a photographer who's been hounding his actress daughter while they were at the Los Angeles Airport recently. Fortunately, the confrontation didn't get worse.
The "Twilight" leading actress arrived at LAX from Washington D.C. on Wednesday, January 21 and was about to make her way out of the airport to a waiting car when a throng of photographers hounded her. Asked a number of questions by them, she kept her lips tightly sealed, weakly nodding to the question whether she enjoyed Barack Obama's presidential inauguration asked by one of the photogs.
It was shortly thereafter that her father stepped closer to the photographer who kept asking Kristen several questions. Her father, who was wearing a cap and having a lollipop on his mouth, was seen confronting the photog and pointing his finger to his face. Kristen herself did nothing and opted to remain silent while making her way to her SUV.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal