Video: Kristen Stewart's Father Confronts Photographer
Kristen Stewart's father has been taped confronting a photographer who's been hounding his actress daughter while they were at the Los Angeles Airport recently. Fortunately, the confrontation didn't get worse.
The "Twilight" leading actress arrived at LAX from Washington D.C. on Wednesday, January 21 and was about to make her way out of the airport to a waiting car when a throng of photographers hounded her. Asked a number of questions by them, she kept her lips tightly sealed, weakly nodding to the question whether she enjoyed Barack Obama's presidential inauguration asked by one of the photogs.
It was shortly thereafter that her father stepped closer to the photographer who kept asking Kristen several questions. Her father, who was wearing a cap and having a lollipop on his mouth, was seen confronting the photog and pointing his finger to his face. Kristen herself did nothing and opted to remain silent while making her way to her SUV.
More Kristen Stewart News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs