Video: Kristen Stewart's Father Confronts Photographer
Kristen Stewart's father has been taped confronting a photographer who's been hounding his actress daughter while they were at the Los Angeles Airport recently. Fortunately, the confrontation didn't get worse.
The "Twilight" leading actress arrived at LAX from Washington D.C. on Wednesday, January 21 and was about to make her way out of the airport to a waiting car when a throng of photographers hounded her. Asked a number of questions by them, she kept her lips tightly sealed, weakly nodding to the question whether she enjoyed Barack Obama's presidential inauguration asked by one of the photogs.
It was shortly thereafter that her father stepped closer to the photographer who kept asking Kristen several questions. Her father, who was wearing a cap and having a lollipop on his mouth, was seen confronting the photog and pointing his finger to his face. Kristen herself did nothing and opted to remain silent while making her way to her SUV.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant