'Underworld' TV Series in Consideration
Now that the third "Underworld" installment "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans", is done and ready to hit U.S. theaters, there is an open end that may lead to TV series. Producer Len Wiseman said to Bloody-Disgusting that he is open for further project revolving around the vampire versus werewolf movie.
"There's a lot of talk about a television series, I'm looking into that, if I could be very involved and can be a certain way, I'd be very interested in that," Wiseman revealed. "We had always hoped to do a trilogy, now that we completed that trilogy it's kind of open, if people can join us and go back in time - and then leap forward, I'd like to go jump all across the time line."
"Rise of the Lycans", starring Rhona Mitra, Michael Sheen and Bill Nighy among others, had its red carpet premiere on Thursday, January 22 in L.A. The movie is due to hit the U.S. theaters today (January 23).
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters