'Underworld' TV Series in Consideration
Now that the third "Underworld" installment "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans", is done and ready to hit U.S. theaters, there is an open end that may lead to TV series. Producer Len Wiseman said to Bloody-Disgusting that he is open for further project revolving around the vampire versus werewolf movie.
"There's a lot of talk about a television series, I'm looking into that, if I could be very involved and can be a certain way, I'd be very interested in that," Wiseman revealed. "We had always hoped to do a trilogy, now that we completed that trilogy it's kind of open, if people can join us and go back in time - and then leap forward, I'd like to go jump all across the time line."
"Rise of the Lycans", starring Rhona Mitra, Michael Sheen and Bill Nighy among others, had its red carpet premiere on Thursday, January 22 in L.A. The movie is due to hit the U.S. theaters today (January 23).
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival