'Underworld' TV Series in Consideration
Now that the third "Underworld" installment "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans", is done and ready to hit U.S. theaters, there is an open end that may lead to TV series. Producer Len Wiseman said to Bloody-Disgusting that he is open for further project revolving around the vampire versus werewolf movie.
"There's a lot of talk about a television series, I'm looking into that, if I could be very involved and can be a certain way, I'd be very interested in that," Wiseman revealed. "We had always hoped to do a trilogy, now that we completed that trilogy it's kind of open, if people can join us and go back in time - and then leap forward, I'd like to go jump all across the time line."
"Rise of the Lycans", starring Rhona Mitra, Michael Sheen and Bill Nighy among others, had its red carpet premiere on Thursday, January 22 in L.A. The movie is due to hit the U.S. theaters today (January 23).
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease