Robert Pattinson Thinks He's a Gentleman
When it comes to treating girl properly, Robert Pattinson thinks he is a gentleman. Providing an evidence to that, he says, "I don't tell [a girl] how she has to be for me. I don't want her to change herself for me."
Talking about girls of his dream, Pattinson reveals he likes "talented girls." He admits, "If she's really talented, I don't really care about the other things." Also he frankly claims that he "would rather go out with girls than with guys", while jokingly adding, "but if I tried to hit on every girl around me, then I would lose those friendships."
In line with girls, Pattinson confesses he believes in love at first sight, about which he gushes, "It's absolutely possible that you can meet someone on the street and suddenly fall in love with that person. That often happens to me."
Considered as a hunk and ladies' man, Robert Pattinson has been romantically linked to a number of actresses, including Camilla Belle and his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart. Despite the mounting dating speculation, he has insisted he is dating no one.
As for the girl of his dream, he previously admitted he is looking for "the worst - mental, strong women." He was quoted as stating, "The stuff I find attractive in women, I always regret finding attractive. I always like a kind of madness in a woman, and when they are really, really strong", adding, "But I like it when they hate me right from the beginning."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction