Robert Pattinson Thinks He's a Gentleman
When it comes to treating girl properly, Robert Pattinson thinks he is a gentleman. Providing an evidence to that, he says, "I don't tell [a girl] how she has to be for me. I don't want her to change herself for me."
Talking about girls of his dream, Pattinson reveals he likes "talented girls." He admits, "If she's really talented, I don't really care about the other things." Also he frankly claims that he "would rather go out with girls than with guys", while jokingly adding, "but if I tried to hit on every girl around me, then I would lose those friendships."
In line with girls, Pattinson confesses he believes in love at first sight, about which he gushes, "It's absolutely possible that you can meet someone on the street and suddenly fall in love with that person. That often happens to me."
Considered as a hunk and ladies' man, Robert Pattinson has been romantically linked to a number of actresses, including Camilla Belle and his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart. Despite the mounting dating speculation, he has insisted he is dating no one.
As for the girl of his dream, he previously admitted he is looking for "the worst - mental, strong women." He was quoted as stating, "The stuff I find attractive in women, I always regret finding attractive. I always like a kind of madness in a woman, and when they are really, really strong", adding, "But I like it when they hate me right from the beginning."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!