Nicole Richie Going Back to TV With New Reality Show
There are talks that Nicole Richie is going back in front of the camera for a new reality show. The alumna of "The Simple Life" reportedly will join forces with her fiance Joel Madden for a new show that focuses on their little family.
"Nicole wants the world to know what it's like to be a working mom with a rock star boyfriend," a source told Star Magazine. The scheme allegedly came from Nicole herself who jotted in her ideas to the producers in the beginning of this month. Should this go through then she, Joel and their daughter Harlow will all star alongside Nicole's adoptive father Lionel Richie. No further details are given.
Nicole Richie made her fame as the side kick of 'it' girl Paris Hilton in 2003 when their reality show "The Simple Life" was aired on FOX. The show was about Paris and Nicole's departure from their lime light to a simpler life where they have to work for what they need. It received a moderate success, with its spin-offs being developed in both inside and outside the U.S.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident