Nicole Richie Going Back to TV With New Reality Show
There are talks that Nicole Richie is going back in front of the camera for a new reality show. The alumna of "The Simple Life" reportedly will join forces with her fiance Joel Madden for a new show that focuses on their little family.
"Nicole wants the world to know what it's like to be a working mom with a rock star boyfriend," a source told Star Magazine. The scheme allegedly came from Nicole herself who jotted in her ideas to the producers in the beginning of this month. Should this go through then she, Joel and their daughter Harlow will all star alongside Nicole's adoptive father Lionel Richie. No further details are given.
Nicole Richie made her fame as the side kick of 'it' girl Paris Hilton in 2003 when their reality show "The Simple Life" was aired on FOX. The show was about Paris and Nicole's departure from their lime light to a simpler life where they have to work for what they need. It received a moderate success, with its spin-offs being developed in both inside and outside the U.S.
More Nicole Richie News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch