Nicole Richie Going Back to TV With New Reality Show
There are talks that Nicole Richie is going back in front of the camera for a new reality show. The alumna of "The Simple Life" reportedly will join forces with her fiance Joel Madden for a new show that focuses on their little family.
"Nicole wants the world to know what it's like to be a working mom with a rock star boyfriend," a source told Star Magazine. The scheme allegedly came from Nicole herself who jotted in her ideas to the producers in the beginning of this month. Should this go through then she, Joel and their daughter Harlow will all star alongside Nicole's adoptive father Lionel Richie. No further details are given.
Nicole Richie made her fame as the side kick of 'it' girl Paris Hilton in 2003 when their reality show "The Simple Life" was aired on FOX. The show was about Paris and Nicole's departure from their lime light to a simpler life where they have to work for what they need. It received a moderate success, with its spin-offs being developed in both inside and outside the U.S.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift