Katy Perry Retracts Celibacy Vow
Pop singer Katy Perry has retracted her much reported celibacy vow, People reports. "I am not going to be celibate," the songbird said with a laugh during a conference call with reporters on Thursday, January 22. "That was a joke, and any fine journalist would have got that."
On Wednesday, January 21, mounting reports sparked that Katy has taken celibacy vow for this year following her break up with ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes. She was quoted as telling the new issue of TV Guide, "I've actually taken a vow of celibacy this year. No kissing anyone. Just my cat, Kitty Purry."
Contrary to the reports, Katy told reporters she would "rather die" than taking "celibacy for the whole year".
On the same occasion, Katy Perry also opened up about finding a new love. Addressing the possibility of her dating a new man, she said, "I guess I am just going to be looking for the right one."
More Katy Perry News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis