Katy Perry Retracts Celibacy Vow
Pop singer Katy Perry has retracted her much reported celibacy vow, People reports. "I am not going to be celibate," the songbird said with a laugh during a conference call with reporters on Thursday, January 22. "That was a joke, and any fine journalist would have got that."
On Wednesday, January 21, mounting reports sparked that Katy has taken celibacy vow for this year following her break up with ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes. She was quoted as telling the new issue of TV Guide, "I've actually taken a vow of celibacy this year. No kissing anyone. Just my cat, Kitty Purry."
Contrary to the reports, Katy told reporters she would "rather die" than taking "celibacy for the whole year".
On the same occasion, Katy Perry also opened up about finding a new love. Addressing the possibility of her dating a new man, she said, "I guess I am just going to be looking for the right one."
More Katy Perry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival