Katy Perry Retracts Celibacy Vow
Pop singer Katy Perry has retracted her much reported celibacy vow, People reports. "I am not going to be celibate," the songbird said with a laugh during a conference call with reporters on Thursday, January 22. "That was a joke, and any fine journalist would have got that."
On Wednesday, January 21, mounting reports sparked that Katy has taken celibacy vow for this year following her break up with ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes. She was quoted as telling the new issue of TV Guide, "I've actually taken a vow of celibacy this year. No kissing anyone. Just my cat, Kitty Purry."
Contrary to the reports, Katy told reporters she would "rather die" than taking "celibacy for the whole year".
On the same occasion, Katy Perry also opened up about finding a new love. Addressing the possibility of her dating a new man, she said, "I guess I am just going to be looking for the right one."
More Katy Perry News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'