Katy Perry Retracts Celibacy Vow
Pop singer Katy Perry has retracted her much reported celibacy vow, People reports. "I am not going to be celibate," the songbird said with a laugh during a conference call with reporters on Thursday, January 22. "That was a joke, and any fine journalist would have got that."
On Wednesday, January 21, mounting reports sparked that Katy has taken celibacy vow for this year following her break up with ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes. She was quoted as telling the new issue of TV Guide, "I've actually taken a vow of celibacy this year. No kissing anyone. Just my cat, Kitty Purry."
Contrary to the reports, Katy told reporters she would "rather die" than taking "celibacy for the whole year".
On the same occasion, Katy Perry also opened up about finding a new love. Addressing the possibility of her dating a new man, she said, "I guess I am just going to be looking for the right one."
More Katy Perry News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?