Katy Perry Retracts Celibacy Vow
Pop singer Katy Perry has retracted her much reported celibacy vow, People reports. "I am not going to be celibate," the songbird said with a laugh during a conference call with reporters on Thursday, January 22. "That was a joke, and any fine journalist would have got that."
On Wednesday, January 21, mounting reports sparked that Katy has taken celibacy vow for this year following her break up with ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy of band Gym Class Heroes. She was quoted as telling the new issue of TV Guide, "I've actually taken a vow of celibacy this year. No kissing anyone. Just my cat, Kitty Purry."
Contrary to the reports, Katy told reporters she would "rather die" than taking "celibacy for the whole year".
On the same occasion, Katy Perry also opened up about finding a new love. Addressing the possibility of her dating a new man, she said, "I guess I am just going to be looking for the right one."
More Katy Perry News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri