Demi Lovato Shares Her Favorite Valentine's Day Memories
Not yet having a boyfriend, Demi Lovato tells Tiger Beat that spending Valentine's Day with her family is one of her favorite memories. "Valentine's is my stepdad's birthday and that day it was the only thing we were celebrating," she acknowledges. "We had a family friends come over and they brought every girl."
Giving more details about the festivity, Demi says there was "a rose a balloon and a card that said 'Happy Valentine's Day. It was so sweet, and we had a giant cookie, which is the best thing in the world." She goes on stating, "Another great way to spend Valentine's Day is to watch The Notebook, pickles and hang out with friends."
In another Demi Lovato news, she was one of the young performers who took the stage at the "Kids' Inaugural: We Are the Future" show on Monday, January 19, which was held as part of Barack Obama's presidential inauguration. Performing her singles "La La Land" and "Get Back", she described her performance as "blur".
"I'm standing in the presence of the first lady, but then you kind of forgot about it because she's so normal," she told MTV News after the show. "And she's like way down to earth. She gave me a hug, and her daughters were so sweet, and you could tell they are not fazed by anything."
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie