Demi Lovato Shares Her Favorite Valentine's Day Memories
Not yet having a boyfriend, Demi Lovato tells Tiger Beat that spending Valentine's Day with her family is one of her favorite memories. "Valentine's is my stepdad's birthday and that day it was the only thing we were celebrating," she acknowledges. "We had a family friends come over and they brought every girl."
Giving more details about the festivity, Demi says there was "a rose a balloon and a card that said 'Happy Valentine's Day. It was so sweet, and we had a giant cookie, which is the best thing in the world." She goes on stating, "Another great way to spend Valentine's Day is to watch The Notebook, pickles and hang out with friends."
In another Demi Lovato news, she was one of the young performers who took the stage at the "Kids' Inaugural: We Are the Future" show on Monday, January 19, which was held as part of Barack Obama's presidential inauguration. Performing her singles "La La Land" and "Get Back", she described her performance as "blur".
"I'm standing in the presence of the first lady, but then you kind of forgot about it because she's so normal," she told MTV News after the show. "And she's like way down to earth. She gave me a hug, and her daughters were so sweet, and you could tell they are not fazed by anything."
More Demi Lovato News
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo