Demi Lovato Shares Her Favorite Valentine's Day Memories
Not yet having a boyfriend, Demi Lovato tells Tiger Beat that spending Valentine's Day with her family is one of her favorite memories. "Valentine's is my stepdad's birthday and that day it was the only thing we were celebrating," she acknowledges. "We had a family friends come over and they brought every girl."
Giving more details about the festivity, Demi says there was "a rose a balloon and a card that said 'Happy Valentine's Day. It was so sweet, and we had a giant cookie, which is the best thing in the world." She goes on stating, "Another great way to spend Valentine's Day is to watch The Notebook, pickles and hang out with friends."
In another Demi Lovato news, she was one of the young performers who took the stage at the "Kids' Inaugural: We Are the Future" show on Monday, January 19, which was held as part of Barack Obama's presidential inauguration. Performing her singles "La La Land" and "Get Back", she described her performance as "blur".
"I'm standing in the presence of the first lady, but then you kind of forgot about it because she's so normal," she told MTV News after the show. "And she's like way down to earth. She gave me a hug, and her daughters were so sweet, and you could tell they are not fazed by anything."
More Demi Lovato News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'