Ludacris-Hosted Gig Dropped Due to Poor Ticket Sales
Ludacris did not host an urban party celebrating Barack Obama's inauguration as it was planned because the concert has been canceled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds will be given in 30 to 45 days, according to TMZ.
The urban ball was supposed to be conducted at Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C. on January 19. David Banner, Big Boi, Bobby V, Lil Jon, T-Pain, Cedric the Entertainer, Fantasia Barrino and Monica were among those signed up to make live appearances during the show.
In related news, Beyonce Knowles appeared at "In Concert on the Eve of Change", the gig also meant to honor Barack Obama's inauguration. During the concert, where Jay-Z also performed, she delivered her song "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" from her latest album "I Am...Sasha Fierce".
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London