Ludacris-Hosted Gig Dropped Due to Poor Ticket Sales
Ludacris did not host an urban party celebrating Barack Obama's inauguration as it was planned because the concert has been canceled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds will be given in 30 to 45 days, according to TMZ.
The urban ball was supposed to be conducted at Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C. on January 19. David Banner, Big Boi, Bobby V, Lil Jon, T-Pain, Cedric the Entertainer, Fantasia Barrino and Monica were among those signed up to make live appearances during the show.
In related news, Beyonce Knowles appeared at "In Concert on the Eve of Change", the gig also meant to honor Barack Obama's inauguration. During the concert, where Jay-Z also performed, she delivered her song "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" from her latest album "I Am...Sasha Fierce".
More Ludacris News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs