Ludacris-Hosted Gig Dropped Due to Poor Ticket Sales
Ludacris did not host an urban party celebrating Barack Obama's inauguration as it was planned because the concert has been canceled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds will be given in 30 to 45 days, according to TMZ.
The urban ball was supposed to be conducted at Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C. on January 19. David Banner, Big Boi, Bobby V, Lil Jon, T-Pain, Cedric the Entertainer, Fantasia Barrino and Monica were among those signed up to make live appearances during the show.
In related news, Beyonce Knowles appeared at "In Concert on the Eve of Change", the gig also meant to honor Barack Obama's inauguration. During the concert, where Jay-Z also performed, she delivered her song "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" from her latest album "I Am...Sasha Fierce".
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?