Ludacris-Hosted Gig Dropped Due to Poor Ticket Sales
Ludacris did not host an urban party celebrating Barack Obama's inauguration as it was planned because the concert has been canceled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds will be given in 30 to 45 days, according to TMZ.
The urban ball was supposed to be conducted at Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C. on January 19. David Banner, Big Boi, Bobby V, Lil Jon, T-Pain, Cedric the Entertainer, Fantasia Barrino and Monica were among those signed up to make live appearances during the show.
In related news, Beyonce Knowles appeared at "In Concert on the Eve of Change", the gig also meant to honor Barack Obama's inauguration. During the concert, where Jay-Z also performed, she delivered her song "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" from her latest album "I Am...Sasha Fierce".
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives