Ludacris-Hosted Gig Dropped Due to Poor Ticket Sales
Ludacris did not host an urban party celebrating Barack Obama's inauguration as it was planned because the concert has been canceled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds will be given in 30 to 45 days, according to TMZ.
The urban ball was supposed to be conducted at Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C. on January 19. David Banner, Big Boi, Bobby V, Lil Jon, T-Pain, Cedric the Entertainer, Fantasia Barrino and Monica were among those signed up to make live appearances during the show.
In related news, Beyonce Knowles appeared at "In Concert on the Eve of Change", the gig also meant to honor Barack Obama's inauguration. During the concert, where Jay-Z also performed, she delivered her song "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" from her latest album "I Am...Sasha Fierce".
More Ludacris News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son