Ludacris-Hosted Gig Dropped Due to Poor Ticket Sales
Ludacris did not host an urban party celebrating Barack Obama's inauguration as it was planned because the concert has been canceled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds will be given in 30 to 45 days, according to TMZ.
The urban ball was supposed to be conducted at Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C. on January 19. David Banner, Big Boi, Bobby V, Lil Jon, T-Pain, Cedric the Entertainer, Fantasia Barrino and Monica were among those signed up to make live appearances during the show.
In related news, Beyonce Knowles appeared at "In Concert on the Eve of Change", the gig also meant to honor Barack Obama's inauguration. During the concert, where Jay-Z also performed, she delivered her song "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" from her latest album "I Am...Sasha Fierce".
More Ludacris News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series