Ludacris-Hosted Gig Dropped Due to Poor Ticket Sales
Ludacris did not host an urban party celebrating Barack Obama's inauguration as it was planned because the concert has been canceled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds will be given in 30 to 45 days, according to TMZ.
The urban ball was supposed to be conducted at Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C. on January 19. David Banner, Big Boi, Bobby V, Lil Jon, T-Pain, Cedric the Entertainer, Fantasia Barrino and Monica were among those signed up to make live appearances during the show.
In related news, Beyonce Knowles appeared at "In Concert on the Eve of Change", the gig also meant to honor Barack Obama's inauguration. During the concert, where Jay-Z also performed, she delivered her song "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" from her latest album "I Am...Sasha Fierce".
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'