'The Simpsons' 20.09 to Feature Emily Blunt and Fall Out Boy
"The Simpsons" lives on and stays current by tapping more artists to contribute in the upcoming episode. Emily Blunt who earned a Golden Globes nomination for "The Devil Wears Prada" will fill in the voice cast of Lisa's genius friend while Fall Out Boy will play their rendition of the series' signature theme song.
Blunt will voice Juliet, an intelligent and academic girl who befriends Lisa. Together they construct a fantasy world that takes them both a little too far from reality. The episode will be called "Lisa the Drama Queen" and aired January 25 on FOX.
Meanwhile, Fall Out Boy have composed their version of the show's theme song, which was originally composed by Danny Elfman, to be played during the end credit. The band have some kind of connection to "The Simpsons" since their name is derived from Fallout Boy, the sidekick to Radioactive Man, a character that appeared in the show.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures