'The Simpsons' 20.09 to Feature Emily Blunt and Fall Out Boy
"The Simpsons" lives on and stays current by tapping more artists to contribute in the upcoming episode. Emily Blunt who earned a Golden Globes nomination for "The Devil Wears Prada" will fill in the voice cast of Lisa's genius friend while Fall Out Boy will play their rendition of the series' signature theme song.
Blunt will voice Juliet, an intelligent and academic girl who befriends Lisa. Together they construct a fantasy world that takes them both a little too far from reality. The episode will be called "Lisa the Drama Queen" and aired January 25 on FOX.
Meanwhile, Fall Out Boy have composed their version of the show's theme song, which was originally composed by Danny Elfman, to be played during the end credit. The band have some kind of connection to "The Simpsons" since their name is derived from Fallout Boy, the sidekick to Radioactive Man, a character that appeared in the show.
More The Simpsons News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered