'The Simpsons' 20.09 to Feature Emily Blunt and Fall Out Boy
"The Simpsons" lives on and stays current by tapping more artists to contribute in the upcoming episode. Emily Blunt who earned a Golden Globes nomination for "The Devil Wears Prada" will fill in the voice cast of Lisa's genius friend while Fall Out Boy will play their rendition of the series' signature theme song.
Blunt will voice Juliet, an intelligent and academic girl who befriends Lisa. Together they construct a fantasy world that takes them both a little too far from reality. The episode will be called "Lisa the Drama Queen" and aired January 25 on FOX.
Meanwhile, Fall Out Boy have composed their version of the show's theme song, which was originally composed by Danny Elfman, to be played during the end credit. The band have some kind of connection to "The Simpsons" since their name is derived from Fallout Boy, the sidekick to Radioactive Man, a character that appeared in the show.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences