'The Simpsons' 20.09 to Feature Emily Blunt and Fall Out Boy
"The Simpsons" lives on and stays current by tapping more artists to contribute in the upcoming episode. Emily Blunt who earned a Golden Globes nomination for "The Devil Wears Prada" will fill in the voice cast of Lisa's genius friend while Fall Out Boy will play their rendition of the series' signature theme song.
Blunt will voice Juliet, an intelligent and academic girl who befriends Lisa. Together they construct a fantasy world that takes them both a little too far from reality. The episode will be called "Lisa the Drama Queen" and aired January 25 on FOX.
Meanwhile, Fall Out Boy have composed their version of the show's theme song, which was originally composed by Danny Elfman, to be played during the end credit. The band have some kind of connection to "The Simpsons" since their name is derived from Fallout Boy, the sidekick to Radioactive Man, a character that appeared in the show.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?