'The Simpsons' 20.09 to Feature Emily Blunt and Fall Out Boy
"The Simpsons" lives on and stays current by tapping more artists to contribute in the upcoming episode. Emily Blunt who earned a Golden Globes nomination for "The Devil Wears Prada" will fill in the voice cast of Lisa's genius friend while Fall Out Boy will play their rendition of the series' signature theme song.
Blunt will voice Juliet, an intelligent and academic girl who befriends Lisa. Together they construct a fantasy world that takes them both a little too far from reality. The episode will be called "Lisa the Drama Queen" and aired January 25 on FOX.
Meanwhile, Fall Out Boy have composed their version of the show's theme song, which was originally composed by Danny Elfman, to be played during the end credit. The band have some kind of connection to "The Simpsons" since their name is derived from Fallout Boy, the sidekick to Radioactive Man, a character that appeared in the show.
More The Simpsons News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman