Preview of '24' 7.06: '01.00 - 02.00 P.M.'
Next Monday, January 26 in "24", Jack Bauer will be caught in a hostage situation where he becomes the one under gun point. On the seventh day and between the hour "1:00 - 2:00 P.M.", Jack stops at nothing when everything is on the line.
As Dubaku presses President Taylor to comply with his devilish demands, she contemplates if the administration should negotiate to avert a disastrous terror attack. Meanwhile, away from the White House and the threatening international crisis, the determined First Gentleman struggles with his ongoing domestic mission, and perilous FBI Agent Walker diverts the attention of her tense colleagues. With national security on the line, Jack Bauer has a formidable plan in hopes of shielding the country.
Executive producer Howard Gordon recently talked to E! Online, revealing that there's one more season in plan before the show moves on with a big screen version. "My hope is to go after the eighth season and Keifer (Sutherland) and I have talked about it, and I think that's sort of what we're aiming for," he said.
More 24 News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch