Preview of '24' 7.06: '01.00 - 02.00 P.M.'
Next Monday, January 26 in "24", Jack Bauer will be caught in a hostage situation where he becomes the one under gun point. On the seventh day and between the hour "1:00 - 2:00 P.M.", Jack stops at nothing when everything is on the line.
As Dubaku presses President Taylor to comply with his devilish demands, she contemplates if the administration should negotiate to avert a disastrous terror attack. Meanwhile, away from the White House and the threatening international crisis, the determined First Gentleman struggles with his ongoing domestic mission, and perilous FBI Agent Walker diverts the attention of her tense colleagues. With national security on the line, Jack Bauer has a formidable plan in hopes of shielding the country.
Executive producer Howard Gordon recently talked to E! Online, revealing that there's one more season in plan before the show moves on with a big screen version. "My hope is to go after the eighth season and Keifer (Sutherland) and I have talked about it, and I think that's sort of what we're aiming for," he said.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!