Preview of '24' 7.06: '01.00 - 02.00 P.M.'
Next Monday, January 26 in "24", Jack Bauer will be caught in a hostage situation where he becomes the one under gun point. On the seventh day and between the hour "1:00 - 2:00 P.M.", Jack stops at nothing when everything is on the line.
As Dubaku presses President Taylor to comply with his devilish demands, she contemplates if the administration should negotiate to avert a disastrous terror attack. Meanwhile, away from the White House and the threatening international crisis, the determined First Gentleman struggles with his ongoing domestic mission, and perilous FBI Agent Walker diverts the attention of her tense colleagues. With national security on the line, Jack Bauer has a formidable plan in hopes of shielding the country.
Executive producer Howard Gordon recently talked to E! Online, revealing that there's one more season in plan before the show moves on with a big screen version. "My hope is to go after the eighth season and Keifer (Sutherland) and I have talked about it, and I think that's sort of what we're aiming for," he said.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake