N.E.R.D Pull Off Auckland Performance
Hip-Hop act N.E.R.D, comprising of rappers Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo and Shay Haley, will not head up to Auckland for a live concert because they have canceled the planned show. The group were supposed to perform at Auckland's Vector Arena on February 26 as part of an Australian tour.
Without further explanation, promoters Future Entertainment claim the cancellation happens "due to recording commitments." There hasn't been any statement from N.E.R.D's management team regarding the pulling-off though. Full ticket refunds for the New Zealand show are available at the point of purchase.
Aside from dropping their gig in Auckland, N.E.R.D will make live appearances at several venues in Australia. They will be performing at Perth's Wellington Square on March 1 and at Sydney's Hordern Pavillion three days later. Their complete tour dates can be acquired via their official website.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes