N.E.R.D Pull Off Auckland Performance
Hip-Hop act N.E.R.D, comprising of rappers Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo and Shay Haley, will not head up to Auckland for a live concert because they have canceled the planned show. The group were supposed to perform at Auckland's Vector Arena on February 26 as part of an Australian tour.
Without further explanation, promoters Future Entertainment claim the cancellation happens "due to recording commitments." There hasn't been any statement from N.E.R.D's management team regarding the pulling-off though. Full ticket refunds for the New Zealand show are available at the point of purchase.
Aside from dropping their gig in Auckland, N.E.R.D will make live appearances at several venues in Australia. They will be performing at Perth's Wellington Square on March 1 and at Sydney's Hordern Pavillion three days later. Their complete tour dates can be acquired via their official website.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle