N.E.R.D Pull Off Auckland Performance
Hip-Hop act N.E.R.D, comprising of rappers Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo and Shay Haley, will not head up to Auckland for a live concert because they have canceled the planned show. The group were supposed to perform at Auckland's Vector Arena on February 26 as part of an Australian tour.
Without further explanation, promoters Future Entertainment claim the cancellation happens "due to recording commitments." There hasn't been any statement from N.E.R.D's management team regarding the pulling-off though. Full ticket refunds for the New Zealand show are available at the point of purchase.
Aside from dropping their gig in Auckland, N.E.R.D will make live appearances at several venues in Australia. They will be performing at Perth's Wellington Square on March 1 and at Sydney's Hordern Pavillion three days later. Their complete tour dates can be acquired via their official website.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'