N.E.R.D Pull Off Auckland Performance
Hip-Hop act N.E.R.D, comprising of rappers Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo and Shay Haley, will not head up to Auckland for a live concert because they have canceled the planned show. The group were supposed to perform at Auckland's Vector Arena on February 26 as part of an Australian tour.
Without further explanation, promoters Future Entertainment claim the cancellation happens "due to recording commitments." There hasn't been any statement from N.E.R.D's management team regarding the pulling-off though. Full ticket refunds for the New Zealand show are available at the point of purchase.
Aside from dropping their gig in Auckland, N.E.R.D will make live appearances at several venues in Australia. They will be performing at Perth's Wellington Square on March 1 and at Sydney's Hordern Pavillion three days later. Their complete tour dates can be acquired via their official website.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie