Rep Confirms Anne Heche Pregnant With Another Son
Anne Heche is pregnant with a baby boy, her representative has confirmed to US Weekly. Though so, there's still no clue on her due date.
The baby that Anne is carrying is her first child with actor boyfriend James Tupper, whom she began dating following her separation from ex-husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon. In addition to the upcoming baby boy, Anne also has another son, Homer Heche, whom she has with Coleman.
"They are thrilled," a representative for Anne Heche said in a statement back in early December last year when confirming that the actress and James are expecting a baby. Early last week, rumors swirled that the celebrity couple are expecting a baby boy.
Speculation on that matter was first reported by Life and Style, which claimed in a report Anne was overheard telling friends she is pregnant with another son while attending the Boom Boom Room's Children's Gifting Wonderland at The Century Plaza hotel in Century City, Calif. on Saturday, January 10 with James.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story