Rep Confirms Anne Heche Pregnant With Another Son
Anne Heche is pregnant with a baby boy, her representative has confirmed to US Weekly. Though so, there's still no clue on her due date.
The baby that Anne is carrying is her first child with actor boyfriend James Tupper, whom she began dating following her separation from ex-husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon. In addition to the upcoming baby boy, Anne also has another son, Homer Heche, whom she has with Coleman.
"They are thrilled," a representative for Anne Heche said in a statement back in early December last year when confirming that the actress and James are expecting a baby. Early last week, rumors swirled that the celebrity couple are expecting a baby boy.
Speculation on that matter was first reported by Life and Style, which claimed in a report Anne was overheard telling friends she is pregnant with another son while attending the Boom Boom Room's Children's Gifting Wonderland at The Century Plaza hotel in Century City, Calif. on Saturday, January 10 with James.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show