Rep Confirms Anne Heche Pregnant With Another Son
Anne Heche is pregnant with a baby boy, her representative has confirmed to US Weekly. Though so, there's still no clue on her due date.
The baby that Anne is carrying is her first child with actor boyfriend James Tupper, whom she began dating following her separation from ex-husband Coleman 'Coley' Laffoon. In addition to the upcoming baby boy, Anne also has another son, Homer Heche, whom she has with Coleman.
"They are thrilled," a representative for Anne Heche said in a statement back in early December last year when confirming that the actress and James are expecting a baby. Early last week, rumors swirled that the celebrity couple are expecting a baby boy.
Speculation on that matter was first reported by Life and Style, which claimed in a report Anne was overheard telling friends she is pregnant with another son while attending the Boom Boom Room's Children's Gifting Wonderland at The Century Plaza hotel in Century City, Calif. on Saturday, January 10 with James.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern