Clips and Behind the Scene of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
After almost two months worth of break "Bones" will return to the TV screen on Thursday, January 22 with the unique episode called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle". FOX have been releasing clips from the episode plus inside informations about the episode from the series' stars, Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz, as well as creator Hart Hanson.
The team investigates the death of female conjoined twins who were in the process of deciding to get separated or not. The twins were working in a circus, which means that Booth will come face to face with a clown during the investigation. Brennan and Booth go undercover as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers in a knife-throwing act. Sweets helps Brennan and Booth understand Circus lingo.
First clip is right on the spurting idea of Booth to become circus performer. Second clip takes the scene where they apply as knife-throwers to the head of circus and the third clip shows tips given by Sweets while Brennan and Booth go undercover.
- Clip 1
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed