Clips and Behind the Scene of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
After almost two months worth of break "Bones" will return to the TV screen on Thursday, January 22 with the unique episode called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle". FOX have been releasing clips from the episode plus inside informations about the episode from the series' stars, Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz, as well as creator Hart Hanson.
The team investigates the death of female conjoined twins who were in the process of deciding to get separated or not. The twins were working in a circus, which means that Booth will come face to face with a clown during the investigation. Brennan and Booth go undercover as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers in a knife-throwing act. Sweets helps Brennan and Booth understand Circus lingo.
First clip is right on the spurting idea of Booth to become circus performer. Second clip takes the scene where they apply as knife-throwers to the head of circus and the third clip shows tips given by Sweets while Brennan and Booth go undercover.
- Clip 1
More Bones News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie