Clips and Behind the Scene of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
After almost two months worth of break "Bones" will return to the TV screen on Thursday, January 22 with the unique episode called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle". FOX have been releasing clips from the episode plus inside informations about the episode from the series' stars, Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz, as well as creator Hart Hanson.
The team investigates the death of female conjoined twins who were in the process of deciding to get separated or not. The twins were working in a circus, which means that Booth will come face to face with a clown during the investigation. Brennan and Booth go undercover as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers in a knife-throwing act. Sweets helps Brennan and Booth understand Circus lingo.
First clip is right on the spurting idea of Booth to become circus performer. Second clip takes the scene where they apply as knife-throwers to the head of circus and the third clip shows tips given by Sweets while Brennan and Booth go undercover.
- Clip 1
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle