Clips and Behind the Scene of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
After almost two months worth of break "Bones" will return to the TV screen on Thursday, January 22 with the unique episode called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle". FOX have been releasing clips from the episode plus inside informations about the episode from the series' stars, Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz, as well as creator Hart Hanson.
The team investigates the death of female conjoined twins who were in the process of deciding to get separated or not. The twins were working in a circus, which means that Booth will come face to face with a clown during the investigation. Brennan and Booth go undercover as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers in a knife-throwing act. Sweets helps Brennan and Booth understand Circus lingo.
First clip is right on the spurting idea of Booth to become circus performer. Second clip takes the scene where they apply as knife-throwers to the head of circus and the third clip shows tips given by Sweets while Brennan and Booth go undercover.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Clip 3
More Bones News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger