Clips and Behind the Scene of 'Bones' 4.12: Double Trouble in the Panhandle
After almost two months worth of break "Bones" will return to the TV screen on Thursday, January 22 with the unique episode called "Double Trouble in the Panhandle". FOX have been releasing clips from the episode plus inside informations about the episode from the series' stars, Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz, as well as creator Hart Hanson.
The team investigates the death of female conjoined twins who were in the process of deciding to get separated or not. The twins were working in a circus, which means that Booth will come face to face with a clown during the investigation. Brennan and Booth go undercover as Wanda and Buck Moosejaw, Canadian performers in a knife-throwing act. Sweets helps Brennan and Booth understand Circus lingo.
First clip is right on the spurting idea of Booth to become circus performer. Second clip takes the scene where they apply as knife-throwers to the head of circus and the third clip shows tips given by Sweets while Brennan and Booth go undercover.
- Clip 1
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer