Aerosmith Pull Off Venezuela Gig Due to Joe Perry's Knee Surgery
Aerosmith have canceled their planned show in Caracas, Venezuela because rhythm guitarist Joe Perry needs to undergo emergency surgery on his knee. They were supposed to make a live appearance at the gig to be held at Estadio Olimpico as part of Solid Fest on February 1.
"Playing Venezuela was my idea of a perfect way to start the New Year," so singer Steven Tyler says in regard of the cancellation. "But having heard Joe had to revisit the hospital this month, the band are truly disappointed we can't be in Caracas, and we hope to see everyone there soon."
Joe Perry had a total knee replacement surgery back in March 2008. However, due to complications, he required a second operation. Rescheduling will be worked on as soon as his bum knee heals.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'