Aerosmith Pull Off Venezuela Gig Due to Joe Perry's Knee Surgery
Aerosmith have canceled their planned show in Caracas, Venezuela because rhythm guitarist Joe Perry needs to undergo emergency surgery on his knee. They were supposed to make a live appearance at the gig to be held at Estadio Olimpico as part of Solid Fest on February 1.
"Playing Venezuela was my idea of a perfect way to start the New Year," so singer Steven Tyler says in regard of the cancellation. "But having heard Joe had to revisit the hospital this month, the band are truly disappointed we can't be in Caracas, and we hope to see everyone there soon."
Joe Perry had a total knee replacement surgery back in March 2008. However, due to complications, he required a second operation. Rescheduling will be worked on as soon as his bum knee heals.
More Aerosmith News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?