Aerosmith Pull Off Venezuela Gig Due to Joe Perry's Knee Surgery
Aerosmith have canceled their planned show in Caracas, Venezuela because rhythm guitarist Joe Perry needs to undergo emergency surgery on his knee. They were supposed to make a live appearance at the gig to be held at Estadio Olimpico as part of Solid Fest on February 1.
"Playing Venezuela was my idea of a perfect way to start the New Year," so singer Steven Tyler says in regard of the cancellation. "But having heard Joe had to revisit the hospital this month, the band are truly disappointed we can't be in Caracas, and we hope to see everyone there soon."
Joe Perry had a total knee replacement surgery back in March 2008. However, due to complications, he required a second operation. Rescheduling will be worked on as soon as his bum knee heals.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes