Aerosmith Pull Off Venezuela Gig Due to Joe Perry's Knee Surgery
Aerosmith have canceled their planned show in Caracas, Venezuela because rhythm guitarist Joe Perry needs to undergo emergency surgery on his knee. They were supposed to make a live appearance at the gig to be held at Estadio Olimpico as part of Solid Fest on February 1.
"Playing Venezuela was my idea of a perfect way to start the New Year," so singer Steven Tyler says in regard of the cancellation. "But having heard Joe had to revisit the hospital this month, the band are truly disappointed we can't be in Caracas, and we hope to see everyone there soon."
Joe Perry had a total knee replacement surgery back in March 2008. However, due to complications, he required a second operation. Rescheduling will be worked on as soon as his bum knee heals.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip