Video: Christie Brinkley's 'Got Milk?' Ad
Helping to launch "Drink Well. Live Well", which is a new initiative set up by "Got Milk?", Christie Brinkley shares in a behind-the-scene video shoot her feeling of modeling the popular mustache for the third time. In between takes for her ad, she admits she loves the campaign and finds it fun to be part of it for one more time.
The supermodel and mother of three children, furthermore, also shares how she makes sure that her children have a healthy diet. Getting the kids involved in cooking their meal and making them drinking milk are two of the several ways she mentions.
Concerning her role as Milk Mustache celebrity, Christie was photographed lending a helping hand launching her new advertisement for the National Milk Mustache "Got Milk?" Campaign at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on January 16. The just-established initiative also includes national television commercials, a coast-to-coast tour and Christie's print ad, which hits newstands on January 20 in USA Today.
More information on "Drink well. Live Well" initiative can be found on Why Milk?
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake