Video: Christie Brinkley's 'Got Milk?' Ad
Helping to launch "Drink Well. Live Well", which is a new initiative set up by "Got Milk?", Christie Brinkley shares in a behind-the-scene video shoot her feeling of modeling the popular mustache for the third time. In between takes for her ad, she admits she loves the campaign and finds it fun to be part of it for one more time.
The supermodel and mother of three children, furthermore, also shares how she makes sure that her children have a healthy diet. Getting the kids involved in cooking their meal and making them drinking milk are two of the several ways she mentions.
Concerning her role as Milk Mustache celebrity, Christie was photographed lending a helping hand launching her new advertisement for the National Milk Mustache "Got Milk?" Campaign at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on January 16. The just-established initiative also includes national television commercials, a coast-to-coast tour and Christie's print ad, which hits newstands on January 20 in USA Today.
More information on "Drink well. Live Well" initiative can be found on Why Milk?
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March