Video: Christie Brinkley's 'Got Milk?' Ad
Helping to launch "Drink Well. Live Well", which is a new initiative set up by "Got Milk?", Christie Brinkley shares in a behind-the-scene video shoot her feeling of modeling the popular mustache for the third time. In between takes for her ad, she admits she loves the campaign and finds it fun to be part of it for one more time.
The supermodel and mother of three children, furthermore, also shares how she makes sure that her children have a healthy diet. Getting the kids involved in cooking their meal and making them drinking milk are two of the several ways she mentions.
Concerning her role as Milk Mustache celebrity, Christie was photographed lending a helping hand launching her new advertisement for the National Milk Mustache "Got Milk?" Campaign at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on January 16. The just-established initiative also includes national television commercials, a coast-to-coast tour and Christie's print ad, which hits newstands on January 20 in USA Today.
More information on "Drink well. Live Well" initiative can be found on Why Milk?
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip