Video: Christie Brinkley's 'Got Milk?' Ad
Helping to launch "Drink Well. Live Well", which is a new initiative set up by "Got Milk?", Christie Brinkley shares in a behind-the-scene video shoot her feeling of modeling the popular mustache for the third time. In between takes for her ad, she admits she loves the campaign and finds it fun to be part of it for one more time.
The supermodel and mother of three children, furthermore, also shares how she makes sure that her children have a healthy diet. Getting the kids involved in cooking their meal and making them drinking milk are two of the several ways she mentions.
Concerning her role as Milk Mustache celebrity, Christie was photographed lending a helping hand launching her new advertisement for the National Milk Mustache "Got Milk?" Campaign at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on January 16. The just-established initiative also includes national television commercials, a coast-to-coast tour and Christie's print ad, which hits newstands on January 20 in USA Today.
More information on "Drink well. Live Well" initiative can be found on Why Milk?
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other