Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to Guest Star in 'CSI: NY'
"CSI: NY" is taking more and more guest appearances. This time, the CBS series will tap new parents Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to play "Bonnie and Clyde'-like couple," a source tells People.
"Ashlee will be playing 'Lia Wickfield' and Pete will be playing 'Chester Bryon'," the source revealed further. No plot story for them has been dished out but EW's Michael Ausiello said that their episode will be aired on March 18. Ashlee has reportedly shot her part on Friday and Pete will catch up sometime next week.
"CSI: NY" has been lining up stars throughout the season, including the daughter of Bruce Willis, Rumer Willis, rapper Nelly and "My Name Is Earl" star Craig T. David.
This would not be the first acting gig for both Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Ashlee in particular appeared in "7th Heaven" as Cecilia Smith while Pete made cameo in several episodes of "One Tree Hill" as himself.
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay