Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to Guest Star in 'CSI: NY'
"CSI: NY" is taking more and more guest appearances. This time, the CBS series will tap new parents Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to play "Bonnie and Clyde'-like couple," a source tells People.
"Ashlee will be playing 'Lia Wickfield' and Pete will be playing 'Chester Bryon'," the source revealed further. No plot story for them has been dished out but EW's Michael Ausiello said that their episode will be aired on March 18. Ashlee has reportedly shot her part on Friday and Pete will catch up sometime next week.
"CSI: NY" has been lining up stars throughout the season, including the daughter of Bruce Willis, Rumer Willis, rapper Nelly and "My Name Is Earl" star Craig T. David.
This would not be the first acting gig for both Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Ashlee in particular appeared in "7th Heaven" as Cecilia Smith while Pete made cameo in several episodes of "One Tree Hill" as himself.
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago