Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to Guest Star in 'CSI: NY'
"CSI: NY" is taking more and more guest appearances. This time, the CBS series will tap new parents Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to play "Bonnie and Clyde'-like couple," a source tells People.
"Ashlee will be playing 'Lia Wickfield' and Pete will be playing 'Chester Bryon'," the source revealed further. No plot story for them has been dished out but EW's Michael Ausiello said that their episode will be aired on March 18. Ashlee has reportedly shot her part on Friday and Pete will catch up sometime next week.
"CSI: NY" has been lining up stars throughout the season, including the daughter of Bruce Willis, Rumer Willis, rapper Nelly and "My Name Is Earl" star Craig T. David.
This would not be the first acting gig for both Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Ashlee in particular appeared in "7th Heaven" as Cecilia Smith while Pete made cameo in several episodes of "One Tree Hill" as himself.
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'