Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to Guest Star in 'CSI: NY'
"CSI: NY" is taking more and more guest appearances. This time, the CBS series will tap new parents Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to play "Bonnie and Clyde'-like couple," a source tells People.
"Ashlee will be playing 'Lia Wickfield' and Pete will be playing 'Chester Bryon'," the source revealed further. No plot story for them has been dished out but EW's Michael Ausiello said that their episode will be aired on March 18. Ashlee has reportedly shot her part on Friday and Pete will catch up sometime next week.
"CSI: NY" has been lining up stars throughout the season, including the daughter of Bruce Willis, Rumer Willis, rapper Nelly and "My Name Is Earl" star Craig T. David.
This would not be the first acting gig for both Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Ashlee in particular appeared in "7th Heaven" as Cecilia Smith while Pete made cameo in several episodes of "One Tree Hill" as himself.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7