Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to Guest Star in 'CSI: NY'
"CSI: NY" is taking more and more guest appearances. This time, the CBS series will tap new parents Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson to play "Bonnie and Clyde'-like couple," a source tells People.
"Ashlee will be playing 'Lia Wickfield' and Pete will be playing 'Chester Bryon'," the source revealed further. No plot story for them has been dished out but EW's Michael Ausiello said that their episode will be aired on March 18. Ashlee has reportedly shot her part on Friday and Pete will catch up sometime next week.
"CSI: NY" has been lining up stars throughout the season, including the daughter of Bruce Willis, Rumer Willis, rapper Nelly and "My Name Is Earl" star Craig T. David.
This would not be the first acting gig for both Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Ashlee in particular appeared in "7th Heaven" as Cecilia Smith while Pete made cameo in several episodes of "One Tree Hill" as himself.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die