Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons Expecting Their First Child
US Weekly claimed in an exclusive report, made public Friday, January 16, that model and fashion designer Kimora Lee Simmons is pregnant with actor boyfriend Djimon Hounsou's baby. The baby will be the first for the couple should the report prove true.
Djimon and Kimora began dating in 2007. They initially sparked pregnancy rumors August last year after they were seen paying a visit into a New York obstetrician's office. Neither of them has commented on the US Weekly's report, and a representative for Kimora also refuses to comment, telling WENN, "No comment at this time."
Prior to dating Djimon Hounsou, Kimora Lee Simmons was married to music mogul Russell Simmons, with whom she has two daughters; Ming Lee and Aoki Lee. She filed for divorce from Russell in 2007 after nearly 10 years of marriage.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7