Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons Expecting Their First Child
US Weekly claimed in an exclusive report, made public Friday, January 16, that model and fashion designer Kimora Lee Simmons is pregnant with actor boyfriend Djimon Hounsou's baby. The baby will be the first for the couple should the report prove true.
Djimon and Kimora began dating in 2007. They initially sparked pregnancy rumors August last year after they were seen paying a visit into a New York obstetrician's office. Neither of them has commented on the US Weekly's report, and a representative for Kimora also refuses to comment, telling WENN, "No comment at this time."
Prior to dating Djimon Hounsou, Kimora Lee Simmons was married to music mogul Russell Simmons, with whom she has two daughters; Ming Lee and Aoki Lee. She filed for divorce from Russell in 2007 after nearly 10 years of marriage.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes