Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons Expecting Their First Child
US Weekly claimed in an exclusive report, made public Friday, January 16, that model and fashion designer Kimora Lee Simmons is pregnant with actor boyfriend Djimon Hounsou's baby. The baby will be the first for the couple should the report prove true.
Djimon and Kimora began dating in 2007. They initially sparked pregnancy rumors August last year after they were seen paying a visit into a New York obstetrician's office. Neither of them has commented on the US Weekly's report, and a representative for Kimora also refuses to comment, telling WENN, "No comment at this time."
Prior to dating Djimon Hounsou, Kimora Lee Simmons was married to music mogul Russell Simmons, with whom she has two daughters; Ming Lee and Aoki Lee. She filed for divorce from Russell in 2007 after nearly 10 years of marriage.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'