'Jericho' Gets a Big Screen Treatment With Original Cast
CBS drama "Jericho" may not survive the TV world but it may get some luck in its big screen version. Executive producer for the series Jon Turteltaub spoke to iF Magazine, saying that a feature film is en route and that the original cast will be involved.
"We're developing a feature for Jericho," Turteltaub said while promoting his horror series 'Harper's Island'. "It would not require you to have seen the TV show, but it get into life after an event like this on a national scale. It would be the bigger, full on American version of what's going on beyond the town in Jericho."
"Jericho" the TV series premiered in 2006 and got canceled after only one season due to poor rating but hard core fans of the show managed to encourage the network to bring the show back for another season. After seven episodes, the show was finally canceled and TV Guide reported that it will receive a re-run on The CW. Asked on the potential of the show's continuation if it picks up the pace in the new home, Turteltaub said, "If it was like this remarkable success, they would bring it back."
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer