Taylor Lautner Buys Roses and Does Cards for Everybody on Valentine's Day
Talking about Valentine's Day, which is four weeks to come, Taylor Lautner tells Popstar! Magazine that on that day he usually buys roses to be given to people who are close to him. "Roses for mom, roses for everybody! I'm a rosy kind of guy!" he says.
Besides, he also likes "to do cards." About that he claims, "I rarely go out and buy cards from a store. I hand-make them. They're not superfantastic, but I'll hand-make them and I get a little artsy and burn the edges and stuff and make it look cool!"
Taylor Lautner, best known for his portrayal as Jacob Black in hit movie "Twilight", has been confirmed to reprise his role in the drama vampire movie's much awaited sequel "New Moon." Getting into the shoes of his character, he recently told the press, "I've been working hard for eight or nine months, and I've put on about 26 pounds of muscle. I'm literally in the gym every single day for at least two hours a day."
"It's hard work," he added. "My motivation is basically my passion for the character of Jacob and the series. I want the fans to be proud of the movie, so I have to live up to Jacob." In addition to exercising, "I'm trying to eat as much as possible," he said. "Basically I'm supposed to eat everything I can and try to keep it lean. Lean meats and veggies."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them