Taylor Lautner Buys Roses and Does Cards for Everybody on Valentine's Day
Talking about Valentine's Day, which is four weeks to come, Taylor Lautner tells Popstar! Magazine that on that day he usually buys roses to be given to people who are close to him. "Roses for mom, roses for everybody! I'm a rosy kind of guy!" he says.
Besides, he also likes "to do cards." About that he claims, "I rarely go out and buy cards from a store. I hand-make them. They're not superfantastic, but I'll hand-make them and I get a little artsy and burn the edges and stuff and make it look cool!"
Taylor Lautner, best known for his portrayal as Jacob Black in hit movie "Twilight", has been confirmed to reprise his role in the drama vampire movie's much awaited sequel "New Moon." Getting into the shoes of his character, he recently told the press, "I've been working hard for eight or nine months, and I've put on about 26 pounds of muscle. I'm literally in the gym every single day for at least two hours a day."
"It's hard work," he added. "My motivation is basically my passion for the character of Jacob and the series. I want the fans to be proud of the movie, so I have to live up to Jacob." In addition to exercising, "I'm trying to eat as much as possible," he said. "Basically I'm supposed to eat everything I can and try to keep it lean. Lean meats and veggies."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower