Taylor Lautner Buys Roses and Does Cards for Everybody on Valentine's Day
Talking about Valentine's Day, which is four weeks to come, Taylor Lautner tells Popstar! Magazine that on that day he usually buys roses to be given to people who are close to him. "Roses for mom, roses for everybody! I'm a rosy kind of guy!" he says.
Besides, he also likes "to do cards." About that he claims, "I rarely go out and buy cards from a store. I hand-make them. They're not superfantastic, but I'll hand-make them and I get a little artsy and burn the edges and stuff and make it look cool!"
Taylor Lautner, best known for his portrayal as Jacob Black in hit movie "Twilight", has been confirmed to reprise his role in the drama vampire movie's much awaited sequel "New Moon." Getting into the shoes of his character, he recently told the press, "I've been working hard for eight or nine months, and I've put on about 26 pounds of muscle. I'm literally in the gym every single day for at least two hours a day."
"It's hard work," he added. "My motivation is basically my passion for the character of Jacob and the series. I want the fans to be proud of the movie, so I have to live up to Jacob." In addition to exercising, "I'm trying to eat as much as possible," he said. "Basically I'm supposed to eat everything I can and try to keep it lean. Lean meats and veggies."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard