Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.13: Nothing to Fear
Decisions are crucial matter in the next "Private Practice". Episode 2.13 of the drama series, will put the doctors and the patients in the positions that they have to make a choice in order to save a life or to determine one's future.
A baby who is about to be given up for adoption is having difficulties in breathing and the patient's family must decide quickly. Meanwhile, Violet must do a similar task of her own after finding out that she is pregnant but has no guts to tell either Pete or Sheldon because she is not sure of who the baby daddy is.
Also, Addison struggles with her own guilty conscience after her kiss with Wyatt, as Sam and Pete clash when an old friend and colleague asks them to help him die. Charlotte proposes marriage to Cooper.
"Nothing to Fear" airs on January 22.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support