Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.13: Nothing to Fear
Decisions are crucial matter in the next "Private Practice". Episode 2.13 of the drama series, will put the doctors and the patients in the positions that they have to make a choice in order to save a life or to determine one's future.
A baby who is about to be given up for adoption is having difficulties in breathing and the patient's family must decide quickly. Meanwhile, Violet must do a similar task of her own after finding out that she is pregnant but has no guts to tell either Pete or Sheldon because she is not sure of who the baby daddy is.
Also, Addison struggles with her own guilty conscience after her kiss with Wyatt, as Sam and Pete clash when an old friend and colleague asks them to help him die. Charlotte proposes marriage to Cooper.
"Nothing to Fear" airs on January 22.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby