Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.13: Nothing to Fear
Decisions are crucial matter in the next "Private Practice". Episode 2.13 of the drama series, will put the doctors and the patients in the positions that they have to make a choice in order to save a life or to determine one's future.
A baby who is about to be given up for adoption is having difficulties in breathing and the patient's family must decide quickly. Meanwhile, Violet must do a similar task of her own after finding out that she is pregnant but has no guts to tell either Pete or Sheldon because she is not sure of who the baby daddy is.
Also, Addison struggles with her own guilty conscience after her kiss with Wyatt, as Sam and Pete clash when an old friend and colleague asks them to help him die. Charlotte proposes marriage to Cooper.
"Nothing to Fear" airs on January 22.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack