Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.13: Nothing to Fear
Decisions are crucial matter in the next "Private Practice". Episode 2.13 of the drama series, will put the doctors and the patients in the positions that they have to make a choice in order to save a life or to determine one's future.
A baby who is about to be given up for adoption is having difficulties in breathing and the patient's family must decide quickly. Meanwhile, Violet must do a similar task of her own after finding out that she is pregnant but has no guts to tell either Pete or Sheldon because she is not sure of who the baby daddy is.
Also, Addison struggles with her own guilty conscience after her kiss with Wyatt, as Sam and Pete clash when an old friend and colleague asks them to help him die. Charlotte proposes marriage to Cooper.
"Nothing to Fear" airs on January 22.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie