Preview of 'Private Practice' 2.13: Nothing to Fear
Decisions are crucial matter in the next "Private Practice". Episode 2.13 of the drama series, will put the doctors and the patients in the positions that they have to make a choice in order to save a life or to determine one's future.
A baby who is about to be given up for adoption is having difficulties in breathing and the patient's family must decide quickly. Meanwhile, Violet must do a similar task of her own after finding out that she is pregnant but has no guts to tell either Pete or Sheldon because she is not sure of who the baby daddy is.
Also, Addison struggles with her own guilty conscience after her kiss with Wyatt, as Sam and Pete clash when an old friend and colleague asks them to help him die. Charlotte proposes marriage to Cooper.
"Nothing to Fear" airs on January 22.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her