Cooking Gives Jenna Fischer and Boyfriend 'Time for Hanky-Panky!'
"The Office" star Jenna Fischer tells the February 2009 issue of Self magazine making a tasty Crock-Pot meal gives her and boyfriend, writer Lee Kirk, more time to have sex. Adopting a few healthy lifestyle changes, suggested by the magazine's editors, she also reveals how jogging for 20 minutes a day, cleaning out her closet, and getting eight hours of sleep have changed her life.
Explaining on how cooking can improve her and Lee's sex life, Jenna explains, "I prepared everything the night before, threw it in the Crock-Pot in the morning, set it on low and came home to dinner. My boyfriend adored it." She goes on stating, "We had more time to spend together that evening. Since we didn't have to cook, it left time for hanky-panky!"
"Ladies, if you have a Crock-Pot you got for your wedding and never use, dig it out and start cooking," so Jenna is quoted as suggesting other people to start making a Crock-Pot meal. "This is the best invention since the microwave for busy women who want a home-cooked meal. You can make so many great things: turkey chili, pot roast, chicken breasts, ribs and my all-time favorite-Mom's Stuffed Peppers."
Taking Self magazine's two-week "Get-Healthier-and-Happier Challenge", Jenna furthermore admits ditching her BlackBerry during the shooting of "The Office" has given her lots of fun. "I spent way more time talking to different crew members and joking with other actors. It turned out to be one of the most fun shoots of the year. I totally believe it was because I wasn't distracted by my BlackBerry," she recalls, adding that it is the change that she loves most.
The February 2009 issue of Self magazine, which has Jenna Fischer as its cover girl, hits the newsstands in New York and L.A. Thursday, January 15. It will go on sale nationwide on January 20.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters