Video Premiere: Rise Against's 'Audience of One'
A music video in accompaniment of Rise Against's single "Audience of One" has been brought forward. Making its way out on January 15 on MySpace Music, it was directed by Brett Simon and shot in Los Angeles. It features the band performing in a miniature world on the White House lawn.
"Audience of One" is one of the tracks included in Rise Against's fifth major studio album "Appeal to Reason". The song has been played at some of the biggest radio stations in U.S. with the official add date still two weeks away.
"Appeal to Reason" meanwhile has arrived in U.S. market since October 7, 2008 under DGC/Interscope Records. The LP has debuted at #3 on Billboard Top 200 Albums chart as well as spent one week at #1 on iTunes Albums chart.
Rise Against will embark on a European tour starting in early February. After that, the punk rock band will fly to Australia and Japan for several other dates. In addition, they will play at the Bamboozle Festival in East Rutherford, NJ on May 3 with No Doubt. More details on their forthcoming shows can be checked on their official website.
Rise Against's "Audience of One" music video:
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed