Video Premiere: Rise Against's 'Audience of One'
A music video in accompaniment of Rise Against's single "Audience of One" has been brought forward. Making its way out on January 15 on MySpace Music, it was directed by Brett Simon and shot in Los Angeles. It features the band performing in a miniature world on the White House lawn.
"Audience of One" is one of the tracks included in Rise Against's fifth major studio album "Appeal to Reason". The song has been played at some of the biggest radio stations in U.S. with the official add date still two weeks away.
"Appeal to Reason" meanwhile has arrived in U.S. market since October 7, 2008 under DGC/Interscope Records. The LP has debuted at #3 on Billboard Top 200 Albums chart as well as spent one week at #1 on iTunes Albums chart.
Rise Against will embark on a European tour starting in early February. After that, the punk rock band will fly to Australia and Japan for several other dates. In addition, they will play at the Bamboozle Festival in East Rutherford, NJ on May 3 with No Doubt. More details on their forthcoming shows can be checked on their official website.
Rise Against's "Audience of One" music video:
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered