Video Premiere: Rise Against's 'Audience of One'
A music video in accompaniment of Rise Against's single "Audience of One" has been brought forward. Making its way out on January 15 on MySpace Music, it was directed by Brett Simon and shot in Los Angeles. It features the band performing in a miniature world on the White House lawn.
"Audience of One" is one of the tracks included in Rise Against's fifth major studio album "Appeal to Reason". The song has been played at some of the biggest radio stations in U.S. with the official add date still two weeks away.
"Appeal to Reason" meanwhile has arrived in U.S. market since October 7, 2008 under DGC/Interscope Records. The LP has debuted at #3 on Billboard Top 200 Albums chart as well as spent one week at #1 on iTunes Albums chart.
Rise Against will embark on a European tour starting in early February. After that, the punk rock band will fly to Australia and Japan for several other dates. In addition, they will play at the Bamboozle Festival in East Rutherford, NJ on May 3 with No Doubt. More details on their forthcoming shows can be checked on their official website.
Rise Against's "Audience of One" music video:
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding