Video Premiere: Rise Against's 'Audience of One'
A music video in accompaniment of Rise Against's single "Audience of One" has been brought forward. Making its way out on January 15 on MySpace Music, it was directed by Brett Simon and shot in Los Angeles. It features the band performing in a miniature world on the White House lawn.
"Audience of One" is one of the tracks included in Rise Against's fifth major studio album "Appeal to Reason". The song has been played at some of the biggest radio stations in U.S. with the official add date still two weeks away.
"Appeal to Reason" meanwhile has arrived in U.S. market since October 7, 2008 under DGC/Interscope Records. The LP has debuted at #3 on Billboard Top 200 Albums chart as well as spent one week at #1 on iTunes Albums chart.
Rise Against will embark on a European tour starting in early February. After that, the punk rock band will fly to Australia and Japan for several other dates. In addition, they will play at the Bamboozle Festival in East Rutherford, NJ on May 3 with No Doubt. More details on their forthcoming shows can be checked on their official website.
Rise Against's "Audience of One" music video:
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video