Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.13: Rush to Judgement
In the next "CSI: NY", the team will fight the most vicious criminal and the coldest crime scene. They must investigate the death of a wrestling coach whose body parts are buried around the city. Together they must search every bit of the parts, and piece it together like a jigsaw puzzle.
Also, Detective Flack may be in trouble when a teenager who becomes a suspect dies while under his supervision. Called "Rush to Judgement", the episode will air January 21 on CBS.
In this episode, a song called "Hyper Fuzz Funny Car" will be featured throughout. It is a solo piece of Scott Weiland who departs from his two rock bands Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver to record his own album, "Happy in Galoshes".
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards