Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.13: Rush to Judgement
In the next "CSI: NY", the team will fight the most vicious criminal and the coldest crime scene. They must investigate the death of a wrestling coach whose body parts are buried around the city. Together they must search every bit of the parts, and piece it together like a jigsaw puzzle.
Also, Detective Flack may be in trouble when a teenager who becomes a suspect dies while under his supervision. Called "Rush to Judgement", the episode will air January 21 on CBS.
In this episode, a song called "Hyper Fuzz Funny Car" will be featured throughout. It is a solo piece of Scott Weiland who departs from his two rock bands Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver to record his own album, "Happy in Galoshes".
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson