Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.13: Rush to Judgement
In the next "CSI: NY", the team will fight the most vicious criminal and the coldest crime scene. They must investigate the death of a wrestling coach whose body parts are buried around the city. Together they must search every bit of the parts, and piece it together like a jigsaw puzzle.
Also, Detective Flack may be in trouble when a teenager who becomes a suspect dies while under his supervision. Called "Rush to Judgement", the episode will air January 21 on CBS.
In this episode, a song called "Hyper Fuzz Funny Car" will be featured throughout. It is a solo piece of Scott Weiland who departs from his two rock bands Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver to record his own album, "Happy in Galoshes".
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer