Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.13: Rush to Judgement
In the next "CSI: NY", the team will fight the most vicious criminal and the coldest crime scene. They must investigate the death of a wrestling coach whose body parts are buried around the city. Together they must search every bit of the parts, and piece it together like a jigsaw puzzle.
Also, Detective Flack may be in trouble when a teenager who becomes a suspect dies while under his supervision. Called "Rush to Judgement", the episode will air January 21 on CBS.
In this episode, a song called "Hyper Fuzz Funny Car" will be featured throughout. It is a solo piece of Scott Weiland who departs from his two rock bands Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver to record his own album, "Happy in Galoshes".
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars