Nas and Kelis Expecting Their First Child
Hip-hop artist Nas and his wife Kelis are expecting their first child together, US Weekly exclusively reports. The R 'n' B singer reportedly is in her first trimester and already shows a little bump.
"It's all they are talking about. She is carrying hip-hop royalty!" a source who breaks the news of Kelis' pregnancy tells the newest issue of US Weekly. "They are so excited."
Nas and Kelis were married in January 2005 after a two-year relationship. Neither of them has confirmed the pregnancy report though. Their representatives also have not yet commented on it.
Kicking off his career as a rapper since he was a teenager, Nas was catapulted to fame with his debut album "Illmatic" which was released in 1994. As for Kelis, she has so far released 4 albums.
More Nas News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce