Nas and Kelis Expecting Their First Child
Hip-hop artist Nas and his wife Kelis are expecting their first child together, US Weekly exclusively reports. The R 'n' B singer reportedly is in her first trimester and already shows a little bump.
"It's all they are talking about. She is carrying hip-hop royalty!" a source who breaks the news of Kelis' pregnancy tells the newest issue of US Weekly. "They are so excited."
Nas and Kelis were married in January 2005 after a two-year relationship. Neither of them has confirmed the pregnancy report though. Their representatives also have not yet commented on it.
Kicking off his career as a rapper since he was a teenager, Nas was catapulted to fame with his debut album "Illmatic" which was released in 1994. As for Kelis, she has so far released 4 albums.
More Nas News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts