Nas and Kelis Expecting Their First Child
Hip-hop artist Nas and his wife Kelis are expecting their first child together, US Weekly exclusively reports. The R 'n' B singer reportedly is in her first trimester and already shows a little bump.
"It's all they are talking about. She is carrying hip-hop royalty!" a source who breaks the news of Kelis' pregnancy tells the newest issue of US Weekly. "They are so excited."
Nas and Kelis were married in January 2005 after a two-year relationship. Neither of them has confirmed the pregnancy report though. Their representatives also have not yet commented on it.
Kicking off his career as a rapper since he was a teenager, Nas was catapulted to fame with his debut album "Illmatic" which was released in 1994. As for Kelis, she has so far released 4 albums.
More Nas News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video