Nas and Kelis Expecting Their First Child
Hip-hop artist Nas and his wife Kelis are expecting their first child together, US Weekly exclusively reports. The R 'n' B singer reportedly is in her first trimester and already shows a little bump.
"It's all they are talking about. She is carrying hip-hop royalty!" a source who breaks the news of Kelis' pregnancy tells the newest issue of US Weekly. "They are so excited."
Nas and Kelis were married in January 2005 after a two-year relationship. Neither of them has confirmed the pregnancy report though. Their representatives also have not yet commented on it.
Kicking off his career as a rapper since he was a teenager, Nas was catapulted to fame with his debut album "Illmatic" which was released in 1994. As for Kelis, she has so far released 4 albums.
More Nas News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'