Exclusive Clips of 'Friday Night Lights' Season 3
Eleven exclusive clips that run over 14 minutes are released to give highlights on the new episodes of "Friday Night Lights". The show will be replayed on NBC with an episode called "I Knew You When" on Friday, January 16.
In the first clip, Coach Taylor holds a press release that recaps the last season but things in real were not as what Taylor told the press. Second clip brings an introduction of Coach Taylor by Principal Julie at a pep rally. Third and fourth clips are on Smash working out with the Coach and the Coach watching JD McCoy at practice.
The next few clips are on Tyra ditching school and Tami trying to stop her, Coach at home watching the baby and making breakfast for Julie, Lyla and Riggins having an argument about where their relationship is going, JD McCoy's dad having a heart to heart with Coach Taylor, Katie McCoy and Tami talking school politics over power walking, Matt Saracen going to see his Mother, and Tyra meeting Cash.
The official synopsis of the episode itself is read: "Brian 'Smash' Williams has graduated and the start of the new school year has Coach Taylor uncertain about the strength of his team. Matt Saracen's position as QB1 is in danger when a new freshman star player J.D. McCoy arrives on the scene. Smash continues to deal with his own demons after a season-ending injury causes him to lose his college scholarship. Meanwhile, Tami faces stressful challenges as the new principal of Dillon High School. Elsewhere, Tyra is encouraged to make a run for student body president."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son